++Knightfall 2017++

Firepower

I, SWORD BROTHER RYAN, hereby vow the aid of 1 Land Raider Crusader and 1 unit of Devastator Centurions to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

​I will edit in pics later.

Pics finally uploaded- Hope the Razorback isn't too far along, I did some basic green/silver on the grey primer to use it in a small tourney. Passable, I hope?

Knightfall RB

Plus the Crusaders who bathed in GS, ready to bring holy bolters to bear on the enemy.

Knightfall

I, Kisada, hereby vow the aid of High Marshall Helbrecht (conversion) and a Land Raider Crusader to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

http://i.imgur.com/FhOYq2p.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/3fLaVgI.jpg?1

I, Brother Gneecapper, hereby vow the aid of 1 Rhino and 1 unit of 5 of the Emperor's finest Sword Brethren to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

I'll get some WIP photo's uploaded when I get home.

Does the transport have to be a 'legal' entry? Or could I pledge a Land Raider without side sponsons? Oh, and do scratch builds count?

I have my Land Raider, but am not sure I like the sponson's I've made. On top of that, I'm actually not sure I want sponsons at all (I kind of liked the idea of a custom LR with an increased transport capacity and a force field generator; maybe with a weapons turret, similar to the Repulsor) and don't want to force this decision onto myself in the nearest future, at least not until GW releases the Chapter Approved book (or whatever else the rules for custom Land Raiders are to be).

Much as it bothers my meticulous nature to see models without base work, I never mentioned basing in the rules, and it would be unfair to retroactively impose that restriction.

So then, our Guardsman brother is the first to complete his Knightfall vow!  Well done Mordian.  :tu:

That's 2 points on your scoreboard.  Care to pledge another vow to the Crusade?

I, Brother Talarian, hereby vow the aid of one Drop Pod and one Champion of the Emperor (EC) to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

DropPod Entry

EC Entry

Edited by Brother Talarian

Thanks Firepower!

In regards to the bases, I am planning on maybe going for a gravel base for my army but I was going to do it all at the end once I have finished doing the rest of my black tide 

I am thinking off adding another pledge, but maybe something a little smaller this time!

Also, here is a bonus pic of the Land Raider and squad in battle vs some traitor Krieg and Admech Allies!

yzSLhaB.jpg
Edited by Mordian Glory

I, Lord Blackwood, hereby vow the aid of one Repulsor and five  Crusaders ( Intercessor  unit of 5 ) to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

tumblr_ovw7n8LFcE1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg