[SWA/Necro] "Jem & The Holo-Damned" Escher Gang

Hey peeps!  So I was originally starting an Esher gang for Shadow War, but with the news, may actually be using them for Necromunda, yay! My gangs name is Jem and the Holo-Damned. They are ex precious stone miners, led by "Jem" and love shiny things :smile.: Still a long way off finished, but I thought I'd post where I'm up to. Going on a painting binge this weekend, so watch this space! :wink:

Wip

Escher_BS_Mobile.jpg

WIP Leader

20170818_123433_Mobile.jpg

Thank you everyone! I was going for a Tank Girl/ Riot Grrrl vibe. There will be much more Leopard print as the gang progress's :)

I also think the "rule of cool" is much more important than actual usefulness in Necromunda. And you can't get much more ridiculous, than a power fist / power sword combo ;) 

Great scheme, looks close to the classic studio scheme

Thank you everyone! I was going for a Tank Girl/ Riot Grrrl vibe. There will be much more Leopard print as the gang progress's :smile.:

I also think the "rule of cool" is much more important than actual usefulness in Necromunda. And you can't get much more ridiculous, than a power fist / power sword combo :wink:

The good old parry then punch from 2nd Edition rules :D

Awww thanks for all the kind words guys <3 She's the first model I actually painted eyebrows on, so im pretty chuffed at that :)

@OakRiver Can't beat the old parry and punch! ;) Yes she is pretty similar to the studio scheme as she was my test mini. The others will deviate more! I just love the look of yellow armour, as it goes really well with coloured hair.

@Vairocanum Oh expect lots more conversions this time ;) Already got a few more on the go! If the new Escher are alot taller, im going to give the old girls roller skates, and go for that roller derby look :)

@Hushrong Thanks! Expect lots more animal print, band logos and tartan! :D

@Not1step Truly truly truly outrageous :D

Thank you Aasfresser! I love the sculpts so much.

So I think I've finally finished  my Leader Jem! I could add battle damage/wear, but I think she has enough going on as is lol.

She has the "hole" band logo on her right knee, pink leopard print on her power fist (called Synergy) and Hello Kitty on her right shoulder. I did give her stripey legs originally, but It was just a tad too much, what do you guys think?

Jem_Fin1_Custom.jpg

Jem_Fin2_Custom.jpg

Edited by Sister Alessia

Good lord, these take me back! :rolleyes:

Lovely work so far!  :cool.: Look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

(However i second the request for some bigger pics is possible)

Cheers,

GM