Hey guys,

For those of you who don't follow ADB's facebook and stuff, he has started writing the second book of the Black Legion series : The Black Legion. The evil dude is teasing us with stuff like the fight between Abaddon and Sigismund or the taking of the Black. The book is supposed to cover the actual foundation of the Black Legion, the end of the Legion War, the first Black Crusade with awesome stuff like the Triumph at Uralan, the recovery of Drach'nyen...

How super exciting is that ?

I wouldn't be surprised if the books following Praetorian of Dorn and Corax will be MaM and The Crimson King. We've been waiting ages for both, and they should be with the editors at the very least.

I have reason to believe that will be exactly what we see:)

The Talon of Horus II: The Topknot of Horus's Son is indeed underway.

(And has been for a little while longer than might be expected, so that's all good.)

Please title one chapter: the practicalities of extreme topknots and low ceilings and doors

My theory: Abaddon adds another ring to his topknot for every milestone in the Long War. So in Talon of Horus he's got no topknot. After killing clone horus he'll have a modest one ring topknot. After finding his sword, killing Sigismund, etc it'll be a little larger.

Then by the last book in the series it'll be there in it's glorious three foot long incarnation, with spikes and stuff. Like a pagan Samson who's into metal.

The Talon of Horus II: The Topknot of Horus's Son is indeed underway.

(And has been for a little while longer than might be expected, so that's all good.)

Please title one chapter: the practicalities of extreme topknots and low ceilings and doors

There are now topknot-shaped holes in many, many doorframes.

Hey guys,

For those of you who don't follow ADB's facebook and stuff, he has started writing the second book of the Black Legion series : The Black Legion. The evil dude is teasing us with stuff like the fight between Abaddon and Sigismund or the taking of the Black. The book is supposed to cover the actual foundation of the Black Legion, the end of the Legion War, the first Black Crusade with awesome stuff like the Triumph at Uralan, the recovery of Drach'nyen...

How super exciting is that ?

It's about... some of those things. Most of them. In bits and bobs. Hard to explain. If I had to give a tagline summary, it's about the finding of Drach'nyen during the First Black Crusade. That's the plot. 

Someone at a signing asked me about Khayon's role going forward, how he relates to the other Black Legion commanders and the Ezekarion itself, as Lord Vigilator. I said it was best summed up by a Varok Saurfang quote: "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution."

It's about... some of those things. Most of them. In bits and bobs. Hard to explain. If I had to give a tagline summary, it's about the finding of Drach'nyen during the First Black Crusade. That's the plot.

Someone at a signing asked me about Khayon's role going forward, how he relates to the other Black Legion commanders and the Ezekarion itself, as Lord Vigilator. I said it was best summed up by a Varok Saurfang quote: "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution."

Really looking foward to Black Legion . . . but i'm chomping at the bit for MoM!

Aslo...I would love an encounter between Ahriman and Khayon one day...unlikely but it would be cool. Even just a conversation

Black Legion Arnogaur confirmed !

Loved Arnogaur, by the way. The setting was suitably grim and apocalyptic, and the story itself was really cool.

Aslo...I would love an encounter between Ahriman and Khayon one day...unlikely but it would be cool. Even just a conversation

That would be great, indeed. And could very well happen since Abaddon's inner circle is the real deal in the Eye, I could very well see them bumping into the likes of Ahriman, Khârn, Typhus and such.

Archived