Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Small Scale Plastic Terrain Crowdfunder: Troublemaker Games

Adeptus Titanicus 15mm 6mm terrain crowdfunder Epic Titan buildings city plastic

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 248 posts
I'm hoping for some stretch goals that include a freebie like barricades or fences. Maybe extras like hawk make with air conditioning pipes etc. There's always thin line with the bonus extras though as it can end up costing the company too much if they over promise. This looks like quite a straightforward project.

Eddie Orlock

Eddie Orlock

++ FRATERIS TEMPLAR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,787 posts
  • Chapter Name: Storm Angels

I'm hoping for some stretch goals that include a freebie like barricades or fences. ...

A version of this appears to have been contemplated

... On previous crowdfunding campaigns we've been able to give away free exclusive crowdfunder-only character models to every contributor, and we'd like to do something similar this time around, if contributions are strong enough! ...

Troublemaker's always been remarkably transparent with regards to its operations and economic realities. Very much for fans by fans without much in the way of marketing gimmicks and chicanery. Just an honest, good, deal.
  • malika666, Evil and Chaos and deanup like this
"Academic politics is the most vicious and bitter form of politics, because the stakes are so low."
- Wallace Sayre

The continued future of the Bolter and Chainsword is in your hands.

Evil and Chaos

Evil and Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts

I'm hoping for some stretch goals that include a freebie like barricades or fences. Maybe extras like hawk make with air conditioning pipes etc. There's always thin line with the bonus extras though as it can end up costing the company too much if they over promise. This looks like quite a straightforward project.

Hi Red Shift,

I can assure you that we will do our maximum to provide some Backer-Only freebies.

We have a history of providing campaign exclusive models to the Backers in our previous 4 successful crowdfunders, as Eddie Orlock has noted, and I'd like to keep up with that tradition, should we garner sufficient Backer support on this project...

798ae7d8f889b42fe611371bde312d27_20610.j

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 248 posts
Glad to hear it. I don't suppose you can do a photo with some Dropzone models besides for comparison? I'd like gauge how many sprues I will want and it would give me an excuse to repost your indigogo on the Dropzone Facebook group ;)

Evil and Chaos

Evil and Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts

Glad to hear it. I don't suppose you can do a photo with some Dropzone models besides for comparison? I'd like gauge how many sprues I will want and it would give me an excuse to repost your indigogo on the Dropzone Facebook group msn-wink.gif

I don't have any DZC models unfortunately, perhaps I should quickly buy some!?!

What would you recommend as some good scale comparison models, that hopefully aren't £100 each? :-)

7a1dc777749228e14093632c63008699_20610.j

• malika666 and Red_Shift like this

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,370 posts
  • Chapter Name: Imperial Fists
Congrats on the successful funding. :tu:

gallery_45765_13882_50260.pnggallery_45765_12908_1745.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifgallery_45765_5904_4405.png

"The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us. Honour shields us. Fear our name, for it is vengeance."

Forum Rules | Imperial Fists (& Successors) | Tyranids (& Genestealer Cults) | Liber Astartes

Crimson Guard [models | DIY lore] - W:0 D:0 L:2

Hive Fleet Behemoth [models] - W:0 D:0 L:0

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 248 posts
Congratulations on funding! Re Dropzone any faction tank would.probably do I think they average ten pounds for a blister of three. I've literally got no roof on my house this week (big attic conversion ongoing!) So my stuff is in boxes but assuming all goes well I'll see if I've got a spare tank or two to send you next week.

Evil and Chaos

Evil and Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts

Congratulations on funding! Re Dropzone any faction tank would.probably do I think they average ten pounds for a blister of three. I've literally got no roof on my house this week (big attic conversion ongoing!) So my stuff is in boxes but assuming all goes well I'll see if I've got a spare tank or two to send you next week.

Wow that would be amazing, please do let me know if you find one and I'll be sure to take some photos (and then send the tank back).

In other news, we're 17% of the way towards the first stretch goal since we passed the funding target - we'll only need 6 pledges to open it up, if the average pledge rate stays at or near its current position!

• malika666 likes this

Evil and Chaos

Evil and Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts

I've now activated the Gothic Theme kits Stretch Goal for pledges - which means that four new Gothic Theme sets are now available for ordering!

4b9b9687fbfce304c39512b0ba4edd4a_20610.j

The next stretch goal will be reached in just £400 more of pledges, and will upgrade the new Gothic Theme kit to include rear-side details (a Gothic cathedral-style rose window on the rear of the doorway panel, and double-sided arch details for the archway panel).

Please pledge and drive, pledge irresponsibly, and pledge before you leap.

- The Team @ Troublemaker Games

Evil and Chaos

Evil and Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts

Apropos of nothing, Hard Plastic Roads are now available for pledging!

8e7a142ce6ec594960fe9cc352d0066c_20610.j

The roads set is available in Small and Large sizes, and is compatible with our other scenery panel tiles, so that you can make dense urban areas that fit together seamlessly, or raised roadways using archway tiles, or... whatever else you can think of doing with hard plastic roads, really!

Please enjoy your pledging!

Thanks,

• malika666 likes this

malika666

malika666

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,439 posts
Another update:

ello Backers!

So, we're in the last couple of weeks of the campaign now, time for an Upgrade goal!?

lnc65xn7lggoev35byvs.jpg
Buttresses.

This here is a buttress. Ya'll add it to buildings to make the buildings pretty-like.

If we make it to £2600 pledged, all Gothic Sets will be upgraded to include two buttresses on each plastic sprue.

Yes, that's right, for every Hamlet sized set (10 sprues) purchased, you'll get twenty buttresses!

hp2jwcsrakukcejkvsfh.jpg
Also known as Butts.

Please pledge unwisely, because I'd like to include buttresses in every Gothic Set!

Thanks,

Bits Blitz - the place to be for all your bits needs!

Troll Forged Miniatures

Sciror

Eddie Orlock

Eddie Orlock

++ FRATERIS TEMPLAR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,787 posts
  • Chapter Name: Storm Angels

Remind me and I'll put in a box of raisins, or an old rubber band, or something. biggrin.png

I finally got around to backing your campaign today. smile.png
  • malika666 likes this
"Academic politics is the most vicious and bitter form of politics, because the stakes are so low."
- Wallace Sayre

The continued future of the Bolter and Chainsword is in your hands.

malika666

malika666

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,439 posts
Final update from the campaign: https://www.indiegog...ic-terrain-kits

Hello Backers!

So, we have achieved our £2600 stretch goal target of the free Buttresses on the Gothic Theme sprues, hooray!

Now, as the campaign looks unlikely to bring in enough cashola to open up the Cyberhive Theme tiles, I've suspended them until our next campaign (or unless we get a huge run on pledges in the next twelve hours, in which case they'll come back into play?!?), and the next Stretch Goal will now be at £3250 - Upgraded Details for the Mixed Theme Sprues.

xjbmlquwrc5q8eljkou7.jpg

In this Stretch Goal, the rear sides of the Industrial style panels, which currently are smooth & plain, will be upgraded to have some cool industrial details on them!

And to help us on our way, how about a fun Top Up extra?

jgljqjaytgjpq026u6f0.jpg
lnn28yeaml9y0jicb1au.jpg
Resin Domes!

These Resin Domes are now available for pledging in two different kit sizes, 4x Domes or 10x Domes. They're sized to fit onto the plastic building tiles, and add some cool aesthetic choices for your gaming table.

As a Top Up, only Backers that pledge for a Plastic Buildings Set of Hamlet size or above are eligible to pledge for them, and there will be no extra postage & packaging charge for Domes.

Thanks for listening!

Troll Forged Miniatures

Sciror

malika666

malika666

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,439 posts
Another update?

Tooling Ordered, plus a new plastic set UNLOCKED?!?!
Hi Backers!

So, it's taken us a couple of weeks of back and forth work with our toolers, and we've now ordered the sprue moulds to be created... and here's one last surprise...

WEfxVxq.jpg

Plastic Gothic Details

We've now unlocked Gothic Details sets for purchase!

The sprues contain bridge support arches, quarter-arches, and parapets, and we hope you like them!?

RboH2cK.jpg

Sprue Layout

The sprue mould has already been ordered, so they'll be delivered alongside the rest of the moulds for ~late November...

...so, if you want to add a top-up of Gothic Details Sprues to your pledge, we'll keep the Indiegogo funding page running for another week or so in order to take orders for them.

Thanks for all the support!

Troll Forged Miniatures

Sciror

malika666

malika666

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,439 posts
Update from the terrain campaign:

Hello Backers!

The factory have sent me some pictures of initial production testing - we should have samples in hand by Wednesday or Thursday to check over, but they look good from what we can see this end...

There is some discolouration in the plastic mix used for this test shot, but the factory say that it shouldn't happen on the production run, and won't affect surface texture even if it does.

Note, nobody is going to be receiving live ducklings in the post.

Thanks for the support everyone; we'll be closing the Crowdfunding page to new contributions once we have the production run in. If you want to take advantage of the discounted big pledges, now's the time. Or, like, tomorrow. Now-ish, anyway.

Thanks everyone!

10d274dbfb759c3c591cded3b2a05350_20610.j
5a18877e5ecd29e750568c0ce7a43aa9_20610.j
1f963b3e64bfb8e18a4955cd9f7c7749_20610.j
8f694e3fa145c7384ec48d132c249122_20610.j
1cedd5066b0382ed785d94010cd5a40f_20610.j
9e9a857b04b492b4225ddba90694dc50_20610.j
f81d0f50180fa8abc43d16c15cd5f65e_20610.j
  • mithrilforge likes this

Troll Forged Miniatures

Sciror

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adeptus Titanicus, 15mm, 6mm, terrain, crowdfunder, Epic, Titan, buildings, city, plastic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)