Traitors of Hive Secundus

sarabando

That Prince is mega, all those little lines create such a good effect. He looks very different to all the other Princes out there and as others have said, the use of red as a spot colour helps him stand out even more.

Thanks guys, i have 2 tanks to do and im not sure if the lines would translate well over that space so i will probably stick to sponging like i did for the taurux/rhino. I have a boat load of cultists to do but i'm really struggling with motivation not only in the hobby but in pretty much everything. All your nice comments are really great though thanks for taking the time. 

The work on the Taurox was spot on and ties well with the rest of the force, so I'm sure it'll match well on the other armour. The lines could be limited to certain armour plates if you were thinking of still including them, perhaps on the more recessed or (conversely) prominent armour plates, however they might just jar in that case...

Cultists are always a killer for motivation, especially when you leave them as standard, like myself. Maybe using the tanks as 'reward' projects between batches of cultists will make the process a bit easier? Generally though brother, I hope your motivation swings back round.

Traitor forces have smashed past our forces in the mid spire district park. last vox reports describe scenes of mass slaughter and collection of the dead on an industrial scale. Tacitca assement is still pending but i have pulled my squad back to junction Q.75G where we will reestablish a line of resistance, requeting flamer units and reinforcements. - Second Luitenant Oxyl 3rd company 177th platoon Hive Primus PDF

x7NU5To.jpg

Vu7QQLJ.jpg

Also i think im going to call this guy done, i know the sword isnt dont but im going to varnish it and add some of that nurgle green goo paint

6AxsStC.jpg

did some more on tiny and added some free hand. He is nearly done too just a few more highlights.

47GhnQe.jpg

iuQiKtL.jpg

decided that the stompy spawn needed a new base as i just realised he was still blutacked to a plan base. 

gqVUN8t.jpg

Also finished the sorcerer and base and he has been varnished. 

Next will be the terminators after a little break where i shall be working on some IG here http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/341624-3rd-company-177th-platoon-hive-primeus-pdf/

• 4 months later...

Archived