What has your Emperor's Champion slain?

I hope to add some more to the tally tomorrow! That is, if the hurricane doesn't get me first lol

You probably don't have to worry about the hurricane tropical storm now, but if you lose that black sword in a bayou we're not going to be happy.

Be safe Brother, things will get a bit trickier as the day progresses.

My EC, accompanied by a squad of Sword Brethren, led the charge to destroy tankbustas and their trukk (who were blasting my LRC). 

Once this unit destroyed, they climbed the wreck trukk to face the rest of the green tide. 

An unit of big xenos, known as "Nobz" came to fight them. They were all slained but took down the Brethren.

Only the EC was left standing, and charged the enemy in his deployment zone to finish the survivors.

1503841367-dsc-0994.jpg

With lists like those above and general discussions of tactics, I am growing all the more certain that I desperately need those new Templar dice.  The ones finding their way into my hands are concentrated evil. :tongue.:

Mine are tainted by the warp as well, got new Chessex ones and still half of a throw it's 1s and 2s.

Champion slayed nobody in about 15 games, with the cowardly commanders sitting back and all the bubble wrapping I find it hard to get to a worthy opponent, today was the first time I didn't include the EC in my list and it was the first clear victory for me, almost tabled a FW heavy Necron :)

Today my Champion did the Emperor's Work.

Enemy Hive Tyrant warlord as well as Old One Eye himself. 300 points in giant bugs killed by one model, old one eye himself was killed in one round when the champion did 12 wounds in one go.

The significant ones in 8th:

• Various SM warlords and Robert (It doesn't stop being satisfying)
  • Broodlords
  • 2 Daemon Princes (1 Tzeench, 1 Nurgle)
  • 6 Lords of Change in an apocalypse game (He just kept throwing them at him)
  • Finished off a Chaos Warlord after the Warhounds had softened it up

Not gonna put any previous editions because 5th edition EC was ridiculous sometimes

If I remember from the old codex correctly during the pre battle meditation a "vision" of the Emperor would come to a marine.  The Chaplains would then determine if these were in fact the real deal.  If the visions were pronounced true, the battle brother would be led to the relic chamber and be annointed with the armor and sword, and all the rites and rituals that went with it.  Again others correct me if I was wrong!

Edited by MyD4rkPassenger

If I remember from the old codex correctly during the pre battle meditation a "vision" of the Emperor would come to a marine.  The Chaplains would then determine if these were in fact the real deal.  If the visions were pronounced true, the battle brother would be led to the relic chamber and be annointed with the armor and sword, and all the rites and rituals that went with it.  Again others correct me if I was wrong!

Unless you happen to be named Priamus and Grimaldus tells you to "Go get your sword".

On that day, there were many orks who suddenly discovered they were between Priamus and the Black Sword.

They didn't survive.

I have started using the Emperors Champion and I must say I am loving it!

First game I used him he killed a BA Terminator Captain and Mephiston without breaking a sweat! 

And last night he carved through 2x Krieg Colonels, an Admech datasmith, Krieg Junior Officer and a Quarter master. No mere human had a chance against him and it almost felt like pest control! >:)

My Championed felled the vile Xenos known as Orikan the Diviner who knew his fate had run its course before turning his wrath on Trazyn the Infinite who discovered his time too was quite finite when facing the might of the Black Sword. My friend who I was playing against, did not respect the Emperor's judgement made manifest. It was only once he slew Orikan did he begin to focus his attacks to stop the onslaught of His Champion.

Edited by Brother_Gneecapper

Without a doubt the Emperor's Champion is amazing.

Last night he solo charged a Belial and a Deathwing Ancient.  The terminators that were supporting him didn't make their charge so the EC was alone.

He killed Belial in the first round of combat.  The Ancient tried to avenge Belial with his thunder hammer and left the EC with 1 wound left, his mistake.

The EC then slayed the Ancient on the next round of combat.

Champion slayed nobody in about 15 games, with the cowardly commanders sitting back and all the bubble wrapping I find it hard to get to a worthy opponent, today was the first time I didn't include the EC in my list and it was the first clear victory for me, almost tabled a FW heavy Necron :)

Should I convert a Vindicator into the Emperor's Champion's personal transport, so its Demolisher cannon may clear the field of the enemy warlord's "bubble wrapping" (bodyguards) so their unworthy blood won't stain the Black Sword?

I understand such a conversion is more typical of Ferrus Manus' sons, but as long as the Templars can seize victory for the Imperium- WITHOUT letting the Warp taint his mind, body, or soul- it should be okay.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker