What has your Emperor's Champion slain?

I have to say it never gets old seeing our beloved Emperor's Champion challenging colossal models. Always brings a smile to my face!

Your opponents tried to compensate for their lack of ZEAL. Their efforts were in vain- NOTHING can replace the ZEAL loyal servants of the Emperor feel when they're performing their duties.

Last friday, the Emperor's champion took the head of the witch, the mutant, the heretic all at once - Mephiston :biggrin.:

Wowowow hold on! You can call him a witch or a mutant but heretic goes too far. Sounds like you BT bunch need a spanking from a real assaut army (not going to punch a dead horse, I feel for you after all).

Let's see whether your Zeal or our Blood is stronger during the ETL after the debacle that was the Blood&Zeal event for you guys. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

killed Celestine twice^^

At first time he charged and killed her. Then she awake and killed my E.C - but "just in death ends duty" (is it the right name for the stratagem???) He killed her again^^

"Only in death does duty end."

Emperor's Champion (chopping off the witch's head, even as his lifeblood spills out the hole where she cut out his primary heart): "I will not rest until I bring you to face the Emperor's judgment!"

• 2 months later...

So far, off the top of my head...

A rhino

An Exalted Sorcerer

2/3 of a Thousand Sons Contemptor Dread by himself (got charged by it after it finished off another squad, made all the saves and killed it, this was right after the exalted Sorcerer)

I can't think of many at the moment, but I will keep track!

• 3 weeks later...

My last game was against Nurgle Daemons and my Champion was on a Tear.

He killed about 8 Pox Walkers, A Slopity Bilepiper, a Poxbringer and he almost solo'd a Daemon Prince (my opponent made some really good resilience saves).

So far, off the top of my head...

A rhino

An Exalted Sorcerer

2/3 of a Thousand Sons Contemptor Dread by himself (got charged by it after it finished off another squad, made all the saves and killed it, this was right after the exalted Sorcerer)

I can't think of many at the moment, but I will keep track!

WELL DONE BROTHER.

Bringing this back to the first page (as it needs to be!)

My EC killed a Tau commander bomb last week. Not all that impressive to kill them, but surviving the meltagun overwatch was a great fear!

oh yes, i know that very well

• 2 weeks later...

He didn’t slay him but he did make SEVEN successful 4+ invuln saves against Mortarion, hold him in combat for two turns, and dealt ten wounds to him single handedly.

Emphasis mine. Your Emperor's Champion made a number of successful Invulnerable Saves equal to Nurgle's holy number? Looks like Mortarion is such a disappointment to his master, the latter intends to replace him. (Naturally, the loyal Emperor's Champion will declare he rejects the offer to become Nurgle's new pawn, by making the Plague Lord choke on a Holy Orb of Antioch.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last week I played against my friend's Tyranids for the first time in at least a decade.  He brought the Swarmlord, a Neurothrope, and a shooty Hive Tyrant.  The Emperor's Champion managed to slay all of them!  It was a refreshing change of pace compared to when I would play against his Tau where it was pretty hard for the Champion to get much done before being gunned down.

Last week I played against my friend's Tyranids for the first time in at least a decade. He brought the Swarmlord, a Neurothrope, and a shooty Hive Tyrant. The Emperor's Champion managed to slay all of them! It was a refreshing change of pace compared to when I would play against his Tau where it was pretty hard for the Champion to get much done before being gunned down.

I doubt I'm the only one to wish Games Workshop will manufacture models for the rocket-propelled chainsword, write rules for the weapon, and allow loyalist Marines to wield it in battle. Imagine how badass the Emperor's Champion will look if he can single-handedly cut down an entire Tau battlesuit team- from the other side of the gaming table.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

Last week I played against my friend's Tyranids for the first time in at least a decade. He brought the Swarmlord, a Neurothrope, and a shooty Hive Tyrant. The Emperor's Champion managed to slay all of them! It was a refreshing change of pace compared to when I would play against his Tau where it was pretty hard for the Champion to get much done before being gunned down.

I doubt I'm the only one to wish Games Workshop will manufacture models for the rocket-propelled chainsword, write rules for the weapon, and allow loyalist Marines to wield it in battle. Imagine how badass the Emperor's Champion will look if he can single-handedly cut down an entire Tau battlesuit team- from the other side of the gaming table.

Templars do have chains attached to their weapons... Whose to say they can't bring extra long chains and just swing them around?

Templars do have chains attached to their weapons... Whose to say they can't bring extra long chains and just swing them around?
Why use chains when you can use wires- specifically, wires used to guide anti-armor missiles, like the BGM-71 TOW? Mount a rocket engine in the pommel, and the Emperor's Champion is set to crush Tau cowards' suits like the oversized insects they are.