Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New player. Need help with list (1000 points)

Blood Angels

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DilboFraggins

DilboFraggins

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts

Hey guys so this is my first post here and I am looking for some advice. I would like to make a Blood Angels list though I dont have a lot of money and I am on a budget of under $200. With this constraint I constructed this list that I thought would do well.

HQ

Sanguinary priest w/ jump pack and power fist 106pts

Lemartes 129pts

Troops

Scout Squad all camo cloaks 4 snipers and a rocket launcher 111pts

Elites

5 deathcompany 1 thunder hammer 1 power sword 124pts

DC dreadnought with Furioso fist (pair), Heavy flamer, Meltagun 212pts

Sanguinary Guard 220 pts

heavy support

Predator autocannon and two lascannons 201 pts

For a total of 1103 points

I am not using this for a tournament just to play with friends and enjoy the hobby (Though I do like to win)

So please make suggestions to help me get into this wonderful game without making mistakes

Sigvard

Sigvard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 335 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vlka Fenrika

Super delay in anyone replying which is sad but hey ho.

I would lost Lemartes....he only affects DC which you only have 5 of. I would drop him in place of a regular chaplain. Though you have very few boots on the ground. You might get swamped by weight of dice against more hordey armies and your Dread/Preds will be a be big juicy target

~

"I am the hammer, I am the right hand of the Emperor, the instrument of His will, the gauntlet about His fist, the tip of His spear, the edge of His sword."

~

"For Sparta, For the Emperor, to the death!~ Chapter Master Leonidas Diocles, The Lions of Sparta

~

"For Russ and the Allfather."

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users