+++BCK's Character Conversion Challenge: Prizes!+++

Wow, I feel honoured, I just saw that the B&C was up again and BLAM, I had won the BCKCCC! Thanks a lot for running the event BCK, you're a true forum hero and inspiration for all of us "converters", this was an awesome thing to do, so many painting events but certainly not enough for the modelling side of the hobby! As for the model, I think I'll take the 30th Anniversary Marine, Captain Korvidae is a really cool character, but I think the Imperial Marine will be better for my army, will convert it in your honour BCK!

And thanks a lot Mikhal, congratulations to you too, as I said on your thread I just love how you did the Nemean Reaver, you've always been a big inspiration of mine! :wink:

And walkers for the next challenge uh? That's going to be a tough one, vehicles have never been my specialty... Will see if I get an idea I'm happy with, but maybe I'll have to wait for the next one, monstrous creature or unnamed character would be more on my line :tongue.:.

Thanks for the compliment and the Anniversary Marine it is! I'll get the prizes in the mail later this week on my next day off. 

You know, maybe I'll include monstrous creatures as well since the walker classification is gone in 8th. I might even have some unbuilt tyranid stuff in a box somewhere for a secondary prize. :D

If you include monstrous creatures I'm defenitely in, specially if that also means gargantuan creatures are valid! I have an Aetaos'Rau'Keres to sculpt, daemon princes are always great for my army and I have some doable tyranid stuff from my brother, so I would even have where to choose :P.