Forge your own Land Raiders

TheOneTrueZon

Although, you need at least twin-linked assault cannons for that (less than that is not an option!) but than you might need a Landraider Trailer for all the ammo xD Edited by Lord Thørn
Removed quote

Love it.

The 8th ed point design makes this super easy, and you can probably do it already, pick either the crusader, redeemer or phobos chassis, then pay the points for the weapons. 

100 Lascannons is only 2500pts. You can easily have the 100 Las-Raider in a 3000pt game. Add a scout squad so it can start in reserve, move on turn 1, and PoTMS the hell out of everything.

I think that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It combines my two favorite loyalist vehicles with all my favorite loyalist weapons. Only way it could be better would be with Flamestorm cannon sponsons. :D

Think of the Terminus Ultra.

But it's ALL ASSAULT CANNONS.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTPTPPPPTPTPPTPTPTPPTPTPTPTPTT

No transport capacity because it's just full of ammo belts.

If BA get deep-striking Land Raiders again... 

I really like the sound of these rules. Hopefully this means I can finally convert and use a Land Raider Ares!

That or a plasma Raider. I know it probably won't happen but here's hoping I can add a turret with a macro plasma incinerator on top.

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of with the Vehicle Design Rules was getting two Repulsors, hacking them together, and building Land's Raider from Master of Mankind? Man, my wallet would kill me.