• 1 year later...

So. It was a while without any updates. Time to fix it.

Here comes "The Pet". Well, actually it is once mighty Lord Severius of The Violators chapter. But now he's just a mindless reflection of his former glory. Anastessa took care of that.

severius1.png severius2.png severius3.png severius4.png severius5.png severius6.png

P.s His sad story is told in army's background section.

And his former brothers - The Violators Chaos Marines:

violators.png

That looks like it would be cold. And put the whipping lady in path of lots of incoming fire. And low hanging ceilings.

I accidentally knocked out one of my sister's friends who wanted to ride on my shoulders and caught a fan to the face.

She "wanted to see what it was like being so tall".

I often tell guys who are more normal sized "I hit my head as often as I trip" so I suppose she did.

This is a really cool project, making me wanna convert up some noise marines, how did you doo the princess? Looks like celestine as the base and daemonette bits?

Thank you! So this is indeed Celestine with whip from Malifaux Lady Sybelle, head from Kingdom Death and one leg from Dark Eldar Lilith :smile.:

Meanwhile, here is Warp Talon's pack leader:

IMG-20181102-200728.jpg IMG-20181102-200808.jpg

Edited by ArsTerra

• 1 year later...

Great work on all the kitbashing, though I did see one Marine is missing his left hand - hopefully you've not lost it and it can be glued on! The Predator in particular is great, the front plate is cool but the split scheme line is fantastic :thumbsup:

Thank you for support! The one-handed marine will hold banner in that hand ))) so luckily it is intended)

• 2 weeks later...