Fallen squad complete

Gabocius

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot guys !!!

I'm pretty busy for the moment but I found some time to finish my librarian and take a bunch of close ups of everyone, have a look (warning, big pictures !!, I'll put most of them into -spoiler-).

Last man of the squad, the librarian. He is aslo the most mutated as he is more sensitive to the power of chaos.

2Mik95a.jpg?1

bbgnmu2.jpg?1

fbxNroP.jpgFhjdq6D.jpg?1

What would be a band of fallen without their most charismatic and enigmatic agent ?

A1HbyKj.jpg?1

L3akBal.jpg?1

Ay, trusty captain didn't have such a trusty blade...he had to find another one somewhere in the warp and this newer blade may be more than it seems !

(...erm, btw here you can look at a disastrous display of purity seal hazard. I don't want to repaint him but I've definitely switched to a varnish to be applied by brush...)

hivBnfn.jpg?1

lnop4by.jpg?1

An even worse display of purity seal accident impersonated in a no more trusty but rather deviant chaplain :

HFXJc1c.jpg?1

And finally, some heretic canon fodder in power armor :

tAfoMtQ.jpg?2

V5y5T0f.jpg?1

gY7DuHu.jpg?1ZombCnC.jpg?1

And here is the bunch alltogether :

6tPk89t.jpg

I don't have any more fallen planned for the moment, but I must say that they were really fun to do and you may see some other one in the future. Hope you like them :smile.:

Edited by Gabocius

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot guys ! I'll make a step by step for fabric clothes and leather on a next miniature, will put a link here when it's done.

@TheOneTrueZon : thx for the tip ! Hope I'll never have to use it but I'll keep it in mind.