Xeno Community Event

Uprising

With the Fan Favourite, are we only allowed to vote for completed vows?

You can vote for completed or incomplete.  Its up to you. 

Thank you Uprising for running this, WarriorFish for the badges, and everybody else for taking part.

Please can we have this event again this year?

You are welcome.  We will probably have it next year, hopefully with less hiccups. 

@ uprising- just to confirm if we change our minis list does it still count.

well just decided to post a better look of the hemlock

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xuj7JYjXWSQo6I473

https://photos.app.goo.gl/T6ZOYktzdjp1vMBb2

I am so sorry, I completely missed your vow.  You are all good and completed your vow (They also look amazing).  Please wear your badge with pride. 

As a side note, I upgrade post 241 to have fan favorite.  The 1st Xeno Event is now closed. 

Now that it's all over (including the screaming), I want to say thank you.

I have feelings about Xenos. I think that excluding Xenos races diminishes the setting and marginalizes the players who are drawn to them. I also think that I have so much baggage from decades (eep) in this hobby that I can't be sure of my objectivity. None of my friends from the early editions of 40k play space marines. I joined this forum partly because of the excellent hobbying that happens here, but mostly to get out of my echo chamber, and to be present here as a Xenos player.

Honestly, that we have a perceived separation between Xenos and space marine players is insane.

So this event was meaningful for me, and seeing people's engagement with it was really wonderful.

Thank you.

Also, posting things on the Internet often feels like shouting into the void. This event proved that sometimes people really are paying attention, and really do appreciate what you're doing.

Thank you for that as well.

And now that I've gotten all that sincerity out of the way, I'm gonna get back to my toy soldiers.