Xeno Community Event

Uprising

I'm working on Doom Rider for my CSM and Armies on Parade but if I can get him finished soon enough then I'll try to vow some greenskins in Orktober. :thumbsup:

Good thing you've still got most of slaptember left!  

If you need more motivation just check craigslist for a local runtherd to come by and crack the wip

I, Calyptra, vow to paint one Haemonculus, one Talos, and one Cronos, by January 3rd.

My guess is that, working 1-2 hours a day, each of these models will take me a month to paint. That's also pretty much all the time I have to budget for my hobbying, so if I've guessed wrong... I just hope the vow failed banner is pretty.

You can't trust Dark Eldar to keep their word anyway.

80zG73w.jpg

I, Calyptra, vow to paint one Haemonculus, one Talos, and one Cronos, by January 3rd.

My guess is that, working 1-2 hours a day, each of these models will take me a month to paint. That's also pretty much all the time I have to budget for my hobbying, so if I've guessed wrong... I just hope the vow failed banner is pretty.

You can't trust Dark Eldar to keep their word anyway.

80zG73w.jpg

Cant wait to see these painted. Dark Eldar Haemonculi tickle the fancy of my inner Cenobite. :tu:

I just hope the vow failed banner is pretty.

Don't worry, you'll look pretty in failure if you're not up to snuff. Commorragh is not the place for the weak; succeed or perish in the attempt :wink:

I'm working on my new colour scheme, should get it finalised before the event start and be able to vow three small units :thumbsup:

I, The_Chaplain, vow to paint the following xenos units before the deadline of January the 3rd, 2018:

1 unit of stealth suits 

1 unit of crisis suits

1 ghostkeel

(and all accompanying drones.)

In the event that I should complete this vow before the aforementioned deadline, I will be making a subsequent vow.

Edited by The_Chaplain

Here's the ready-to-paint photo of "Da Rumbla" the first of my 2 warbuggies

RHPZ5hA.jpg

I really wanna start painting :smile.: only a few days now!!

Please paint it Shiny and Chrome!!!!

Oh wait we start today!!! Finally :biggrin.:

Good luck chaps and chapettes. :thumbsup: May the best Xenos scum finish first :tongue.:

++EDIT ++ 

Just realized that I have ran out of spray primer, due to hobby funds being non existent I will have to prime with a brush. Old school minis painted with old school techniques. :lol:

Edited by Slave to Darkness