Our codex for Christmas

Nharvey89

For me if GW were going to drop Russ and a Codex (and I think they will be released together, Mortarion & the Death Guard Codex have just been announced) as the "must have" Christmas package, they would need to drop it at the end of November or mid point. If you compare this to what toy manufactures do, the must have kids toy has sold out by December, so it would make more sense to drop end of November that then gives 3 - 4 weeks of sale time. 

After shattering the Lions sword across his knee during the Imperium Secundus fiasco... Maybe the Lion would be the one that the Imperium (aka Roboute Guilleman) would not receive with open arms?

Russ was one of RG's dauntless few.

Perturabo, to be the traitor having regrets. He was played by Fulgrim in Angel Exterminatus and I feel not that close to Horus. While he respected Dantioch, he hated him for failing but also for being "weak" (his premature aging for exampe. And Krendl I think would not face Perturabo for the same reason once he had created the  "ironfire".

Maybe after seeing how twisted his sons and brothers have become he decides to turn away from them.