Zefig's Sororitas-related Shapeways Models

zefig

I've been toying around with some CAD models and have put a few up on my Shapeways store that some of you might enjoy.

896625_sm-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

First up is the Heavy Transport conversion, along with a Gun Turret and a Flamethrower Turret to go with it. All three also work with my Gothic Bubble Canopy. They also work with a few other Games Workshop and Forge World models.

897193_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola897198_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

897197_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola897196_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

897195_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola897192_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

897194_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola895845_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

I also made a crossbow attachment that is compatible with sisters of battle miniatures.

890266_sm-Counts-As%20Condemnor%20Attach

I hope y'all like 'em!

You're Repressor conversion looks great! Would you be willing to share the file as I've got a printer at home and a Repressor conversion is something I've never quite gotten around to building. Also out of interest what CAD program do you use?

I've been toying around with some CAD models and have put a few up on my Shapeways store that some of you might enjoy.

896625_sm-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

First up is the Heavy Transport conversion, along with a Gun Turret and a Flamethrower Turret to go with it. All three also work with my Gothic Bubble Canopy. They also work with a few other Games Workshop and Forge World models.

897193_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola897198_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

897197_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola897196_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

897195_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola897192_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

897194_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola895845_mb-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Immola

I also made a crossbow attachment that is compatible with sisters of battle miniatures.

890266_sm-Counts-As%20Condemnor%20Attach

I hope y'all like 'em!

I've seen your works on Shapeways, the Repressor is an awesome idea! I'm doing some things on Shapeways too, look for me if you wants.

Dayum. Noaw i wish i had access to a 3d printer.

Least i know where to go if my.mates repressor project doesnt work out.

You do not need that. On Shapeways you can upload your model without open a shop, and then buing them. And I can sure that the precision granted by the "Frosted Ultra Detail" print will never achived by a domestic printer.

For the praise, thank you! I hope I'm making some useful stuff.

Can I fit a Predator turret in your conversion kits' turret rings, to create an M41 Bradley IFV?

The holes are too small for that, they're cupola-sized rather than larger turret-sized.

How's the print quality?

Frosted Ultra Detail yields very crisp details and smooth surface finishes. The cheaper polished plastic has a tougher surface quality and the detail isn't quite as crisp, but it's nothing that can't be cleaned up.

I've seen your works on Shapeways, the Repressor is an awesome idea! I'm doing some things on Shapeways too, look for me if you wants.

Hah, very cool stuff!

I've been working on a few things since I've posted. I'm doing some test prints, then I'll put them up on the store. Here are some previews:

Vehicle Armor

900060_sm-Adepts%20Sororitas%2C%20Adeptu

Ornamental Vehicle Plow, complete with flying buttresses and a rose window:

901355_sm-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Dozer%

And a Censer Backpack:

901510_sm-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Sister

Edited by zefig

Man, these are awesome! I want to get into 3D modelling myself but all I have is Blender and I suck with it.

As a suggestion, a conversion kit to turn Dark Eldar Kaballite Warriors into Sisters would be neat. I know it sounds bizarre but KrautScientist made an awesome conversion out of that kit to make a Sister.

Man, these are awesome! I want to get into 3D modelling myself but all I have is Blender and I suck with it.

As a suggestion, a conversion kit to turn Dark Eldar Kaballite Warriors into Sisters would be neat. I know it sounds bizarre but KrautScientist made an awesome conversion out of that kit to make a Sister.

Ha! It doesn't sound THAT bizarre, I've actually done a similar conversion myself:

711333_md-Bike%20Canoness%20test%203.jpg

That would take some work though. Hmm.

The test prints for the armor, plow, and backpack should be getting to me later this week.

• 3 weeks later...

Can I fit heavier weapons into the canopy gun, e.g., a heavy bolter or a lascannon?

It prints with the gun shown. If there's interest, I could model a similar cupola up with a generic mount that your weapon of choice could mount to.

Does that gun cupola fit a rhino port or the Immolator canopy port?

Yup.

906710_sm-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Adeptu

906709_sm-Adepta%20Sororitas%2C%20Adeptu

How quickly from the time an order is placed until it ships? I was wanting to do up a Repressive for the Armies on Parade at the end of the month.

It's taken most of my orders about 2 weeks to get to me in the Midwest. Faster shipping options seem to make the order higher priority, but Shapeways gives you a shipping estimate before you place the order.