To those talking about "maybe one more vow", after producing such fine work you can't stop now. One more day vow for Dorn Sanguinius! :wink:

Well I do have that part assembled Rhino/Razorback that's been collecting dust for... I'm not sure, but a long time! 8th is the perfect edition for adding another Rhino to my collection :P I'll see if I can find it, I can slowly work on it at my own pace for a month. One more vow for Sanguinius, then! :D

Great use of the upgrade sprue, not seen that before and the lighting on the black blades are inspired (again, not seen that before). These look great and i'm glad you managed to complete them :smile.:

Fancy another go with something small? In the meantime, you should wear this:

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

I'm tempted on doing a razorback I got a bit ago. The interior is already painted up so just exterior and weapon work needs done. No fiddly bits to obsess over should mean a relatively quick paint.

Massive photo dump incoming!

First the full squad named Ismael (sorry the pic is a bit blurry at the forefront), which is my primary vow complete !

kWZ5L2f.jpg

More pics and details in the spoiler tag to avoid crashing the thread :biggrin.:

The sergeant Ismael

4VfGP5q.jpg

0wJASVO.jpg

ggbgPxK.jpg

The crazy grenade laucher

4sihTb9.jpg

2Cc6gwX.jpg

CMzjusn.jpg

The bolter men

k1qXpIl.jpg

h4D1oKf.jpg

5cIxRis.jpg

N.B. I need to redo the trim of the base, the pigment fixer made some shiny spot on it...

For Sanguinius!

Anamnesis

Fantastic, you should be very proud of that. One thing I do like about the Primaris is the amount of detail that a half-decent painter (i.e. better than me...) can apply to them. Just waiting on your Lieutenant now :thumbsup:

thanks brother! In the mean time, i pledge my two lieutenants as secondary vow :)

Anamnesis

Vow complete!

gallery_22439_838_187620.jpg

Not yet sure about another vow just yet...

Congratulations on an excellent pair of squads; I see that fabled Lucumon Black is still serving you well ;)

As for another vow, you've still got just under a month to go so it's up to you. We're a casual event so take your time with it :) In the meantime:

Updated to here

I, spagunk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Razorback transport with twin lascannons on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_40907_9492_64252.jpg

*snip*

I Brother Aether rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one magnetized Librarian on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Brothers Luminous, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

As a Secondary Vow, I would like to base and complete my Sanguinary Guard, Sanguinary Ancient, and Dante Conversion:

Second Primary Vow, and Secondary Vows Complete. Additional bonus terminator squad, chaplain, sanguinary priest highlighted and based below:

Primary Vow:

Librarian Front

Librarian Based (Front)

Librarian Back

Librarian Based (Back)

Seconary Vow:

Sanguinary Ancient and Dante

Sanguinary Ancient and Dante Based

Sanguinary Guard

Sanguinary Guard Based

Bonus!
Chaplain and Sanguinary Priest

Chaplain and Sanguinary Priest Based

Mephiston

Mephiston Based

Terminator Squad

Terminators Based

Brother Aether those are some lovely models! Especially the older ones, the Terminators bring back memories. I've got some stored away but no idea where.

I found my Rhino/Razorback (well, most of it) so I shall be making my vow soon I hope :smile.:

Thank you, Arkaniss! I appreciate that – it's been far too long since I got them to actually produce painted models.

I think that vow would be great! I'm hoping to get a razorback soon (I don't have one) for my footslogging assault squad.

Hi All,

Unfortunately, due to circumstance beyond my control I will fail to fulfil my vow.

@Jolemai, hit me up with my cool new banner please brother.

Basically I got told today that I am off to Singapore for a week for work before the original two weeks in India. Never thought my reaction to a three week jolly would be "BUGGER!"

So here is where I am up to with my breacher squads:

gallery_60109_5815_577182.jpg

gallery_60109_5815_766379.jpg

Think it's fair to say that I would be completed with plenty of time to spare without the last minute change - sadly I couldn't tell my boss "sorry, can't go, got to paint space marines".

Cheers

LM

Edited by LamenterMarine

That's unfortunate LamenterMarine but work does come first. How else could you afford to buy more 40K models? :D

I've spray painted my Rhino/Razorback but I won't vow it just yet until I find the missing bits! I don't think it'd be very effective without it's tracks or weapons... :P

I, RelentlessPursuit, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 10 Primaris Fleshtearers (5xIntercessor , 5xHllblasters) on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

8Izb81k.jpg

Reporting for duty, progress on the lieutenant, thoses minis are plain awesomeness

Nice to see so many pledge! The IX is strong :thumbsup:

Wasn't sure on the white stripe on the helm, but in the end i love it!

o2W5Sqn.jpg

vM1cOlc.jpg

Cheers,

Anamnesis

I, spagunk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Razorback transport with twin lascannons on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_40907_9492_64252.jpg

Lasback logged, all the best with it :tu:

*snip*

I Brother Aether rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one magnetized Librarian on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Brothers Luminous, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

As a Secondary Vow, I would like to base and complete my Sanguinary Guard, Sanguinary Ancient, and Dante Conversion:

Second Primary Vow, and Secondary Vows Complete. Additional bonus terminator squad, chaplain, sanguinary priest highlighted and based below:

Primary Vow:

Librarian Front

Librarian Back

Seconary Vow:

Sanguinary Ancient and Dante

Sanguinary Guard
Bonus!
Chaplain and Sanguinary Priest
Mephiston
Terminator Squad

All looking great, well done! Here's your Iratus Dominus!

Can I tempt you with another small vow?

Hi All,

Unfortunately, due to circumstance beyond my control I will fail to fulfil my vow.

@Jolemai, hit me up with my cool new banner please brother.

Basically I got told today that I am off to Singapore for a week for work before the original two weeks in India. Never thought my reaction to a three week jolly would be "BUGGER!"

So here is where I am up to with my breacher squads:

gallery_60109_5815_577182.jpg

gallery_60109_5815_766379.jpg

Think it's fair to say that I would be completed with plenty of time to spare without the last minute change - sadly I couldn't tell my boss "sorry, can't go, got to paint space marines".

Cheers

LM

From an RTS point of view it is a pity as you were doing so well too. We'll just have to check your plog for updates :)

A little early perhaps, but you're the first one to be awarded the Carceres Ira

gallery_62972_10568_11157.jpg

Save travels with work :)

I, RelentlessPursuit, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 10 Primaris Fleshtearers (5xIntercessor , 5xHllblasters) on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

8Izb81k.jpg

I do love it when someone hammers the NEW PLAYER button late in the game :happy.:^_^

Better, these may well be one of the first Primaris Flesh Tearers we've seen. Looking forward to seeing them complete :smile.:

Edited by Jolemai

Reporting for duty, progress on the lieutenant, thoses minis are plain awesomeness

Nice to see so many pledge! The IX is strong :thumbsup:

Wasn't sure on the white stripe on the helm, but in the end i love it!

o2W5Sqn.jpg

vM1cOlc.jpg

Cheers,

Anamnesis

These will look great when they are finished, keep up the good work!

Updated to here

Keep going folks, you're doing great! Just under three weeks remain!

Vow complete

gallery_62972_9848_455440.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_630065.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_886423.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_746438.jpg

I Reclusiarch Jolemai, first of his name rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one TDA Captain on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_62972_9848_911723.jpg