Great work being done here brother lets keep pushing for completions!

I Present Sanguinary Priest Rhaegel as being complete. Time to press on with my my Sternguard. Hopefully I can turn those around quickly and I might have time for a second vow.

gallery_72518_11275_258147.jpg

I Riot Earp rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one relic contemptor with two twin autocannons, two terminator chaplains and 5 SS TH Vanguard Vets  on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood AngelsI will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

d4OzRXG.jpg

ympygYu.jpg

fXxNZIs.jpg

0NbK6MM.jpg

Got my row finished although the paint on the veterans is still wet. Had an 3 hour paint marathon after me. Here they are. :whistling:

51gSz0a.jpg

Ca8whFC.jpg

HEYD7A8.jpg

nbDNGye.jpg

An update on my vow, Captain and Priest done:

KG4wwga.jpg

FMM85wq.jpg

Now to work on the two squads...

Great work being done here brother lets keep pushing for completions!

I Present Sanguinary Priest Rhaegel as being complete. Time to press on with my my Sternguard. Hopefully I can turn those around quickly and I might have time for a second vow.

gallery_72518_11275_258147.jpg

Looking great chaps, keep up the good work and those vows will be done in no time! :smile.:

Edited by Jolemai

I Riot Earp rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one relic contemptor with two twin autocannons, two terminator chaplains and 5 SS TH Vanguard Vets on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood AngelsI will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

d4OzRXG.jpg

ympygYu.jpg

fXxNZIs.jpg

0NbK6MM.jpg

Got my vow finished although the paint on the veterans is still wet. Had an 3 hour paint marathon after me. Here they are. :whistling:

51gSz0a.jpg

Ca8whFC.jpg

HEYD7A8.jpg

nbDNGye.jpg

Efficient and gory as always, I do like how weathered the "regular" Chaplain's skull helm is :happy.: Here's your Iratus Dominus to display with pride :)

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Remind me, how did you make those autocannons, do you plan on sourcing a cyclone missile launcher for the model, and are you up for another vow?

Updated to here

@ Autocannons. Well i slaughtered 2 icarus arrays (dunecrawler) from my skitarii forces. You just put the Autocannon part in the open rocket part an done. Simple conversion but i think it is hard to get the bitz if you dont have at least 2 dunecralwer kits at home. @skull helmet. I prefer grey skulls over bone skulls but i thought it would not fit the special guy and went with a bone one on him.

I put sometimes an cyclone with a gluepad on his head. ^^

Edited by Riot Earp

Wow another vow i thought the competition ends today. I just reread and saw i have a whole month time. Well in this case i vow my spartan assault tank.

V5jaTyt.jpg

The event ends on the 30th November :) Vow added and all the best!

Finished mine a lot quicker than expected:

906773_sm-.JPG906774_sm-.JPG906775_sm-.JPG906776_sm-.JPG906777_sm-.JPG

Nicely done and great to see it brought up to your current phenomenal standard! I still don't remember that model though :sad.:

Two months left, fancy another go? In the meantime, don't forget to slap this in your signature :thumbsup:

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Btw, what's the base material again? Is it all cork, or...?

Edited by Jolemai

Primary vow (10x assault marines) are up.

Technically the gloss for the decals needs a spray matt varnish but that will happen with the airbrush next time I can hog the kitchen table with it for a weekend.
Otherwise... done. Well - maybe take some better pics off mobile phone [*ahem* :cuss images *ahem*]

Assault combat squad

Assault sergeant & squad

Jump pack ex

Still have to finish up 9 of the 10 magnetised 'standard' packs for secondary. 

Magnetised packs

Jolemai - FYI, I mentioned some unit trays from Tablewar in the earlier post... this is one of them carrying the squad (magnets glued under the bases)

Assault squad & tray

Makes it a lot easier to move and store than foam packing. You can basically turn the board upside down and the minis stay put.

That a completion then? :teehee:

Are the Devastators suitable for the event? :whistling:

Yes... and:

I, Lucumon, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete a 2x5 man Devastator squads with Plasma Cannons, Grav Cannons, and those little Cherubs on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honor to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Edit: with pic:

gallery_22439_1100_261337.jpg

Edited by Lucumon

Yes... and:

I, Lucumon, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete a 2x5 man Devastator squads with Plasma Cannons, Grav Cannons, and those little Cherubs on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honor to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Bold mid-term pledge... I like it :happy.:

I recall it taking an awful long time (for me at least) to paint all the bits and pieces that get attached to plasma cannons. 

I Lord Janos rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 2 intercessor sqauds on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Primary Vow

19 intercessors

Secondary Vow

1 Intercessor Sergeant (given he only needs a few touches of paint and transfers applying)

First Squad with near complete sergeant

IMG 20171006 230957 Min

Second squad

IMG 20171006 231310 Min

Edited by Lord Janos

I'm back and I think I've just destroyed my daily likes :wink: Fantastic work everyone! I'm vowing again to rejoin the ranks:

2 five man Sanguinary Guard squads

1 Captain (with and without Jump Pack)

1 Librarian

med_gallery_27469_12034_793655.jpg

Had these Sanguinary Guard for years (they are the old box with the old paints listed!) so I'm pleased to finally make a start on them. I've long put them off as I hate painting white but I've added them into my list for a game at the end of the month... the deadline worked for me last time so I hope it works again :biggrin.:

Primary vow (10x assault marines) are up.

Technically the gloss for the decals needs a spray matt varnish but that will happen with the airbrush next time I can hog the kitchen table with it for a weekend.

Otherwise... done. Well - maybe take some better pics off mobile phone [*ahem* :censored: images *ahem*]

Still have to finish up 9 of the 10 magnetised 'standard' packs for secondary. 

Jolemai - FYI, I mentioned some unit trays from Tablewar in the earlier post... this is one of them carrying the squad (magnets glued under the bases)

Makes it a lot easier to move and store than foam packing. You can basically turn the board upside down and the minis stay put.

Looking good Ekfud, you're on the home stretch now! Nought wrong with the photos either :thumbsup: As for the transfers, they models are complete when you say they are so don't worry about doing them for the event if you don't want to :smile.: As for the trays, they are a great idea. What size magnets?

Any initial thoughts on another vow?

A low quality photo but here's my completed Assault Squad:

z2SUrOA.jpg

Just the Sanguinary Guard to go now.

Ticking them off I see :thumbsup: Quite like the muzzle burn on the meltas; have you used this squad in 8th yet?

Yes... and:

Edit: with pic:

gallery_22439_1100_261337.jpg

Vow logged and all the best!

I Lord Janos rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 2 intercessor sqauds on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Primary Vow

19 intercessors

Secondary Vow

1 Intercessor Sergeant (given he only needs a few touches of paint and transfers applying)

First Squad with near complete sergeant

Second squad

Huge, huge, vow and less than two months to go! Feel free to bottle some of that motivation and hand it out during the next ETL :)

Vow logged and all the best with it!

I'm back and I think I've just destroyed my daily likes :wink: Fantastic work everyone! I'm vowing again to rejoin the ranks:

2 five man Sanguinary Guard squads

1 Captain (with and without Jump Pack)

1 Librarian

med_gallery_27469_12034_793655.jpg

Had these Sanguinary Guard for years (they are the old box with the old paints listed!) so I'm pleased to finally make a start on them. I've long put them off as I hate painting white but I've added them into my list for a game at the end of the month... the deadline worked for me last time so I hope it works again :biggrin.:

Great second vow and glad to hear the event has got you in the zone!

Colours for the Librarian (as in classic blue, red with blue bits, or something else)?