So i'm a bit late to the party, but let's do this, i need the motivation to build and paint 5 more intercessor :smile.:

I Anamnesis rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete five primaris intercessors on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Knight of the Chalice and Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

I'll post a picture tonight since i've been post poning building them quite a few times now, i think there's one body build :sweat:

picture!

SbJ6uk2.jpg

Anamnesis

Vow logged and it's never too late to start in the RTS! First time I've seen the Intercessor sprue too so thanks for that :smile.:

Nothing motivates like a deadline Anamnesis :wink:

we'll see :tongue.:

can i add thoses two or are there to advance?

MjnO5xE.jpg

Anamnesis

If they are additional to your primary vow (i.e. the five Intercessors), then they can be added as a Secondary vow yes (note that you'll need to complete both vows to get the reward).

Shall I log them?

Edited by Jolemai

First vow complete

med_gallery_14877_13354_138663.jpg

more images here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/335744-baals-new-heroes-a-primaris-blog/page-3

p.s.

Anamnesis Those lieutenants are looking lovely! Especially the bare head!

Well done BH, glad to see you got it done well within the time allocated! Fancy trying again with another single miniature from your backlog? Meanwhile, here's the esteemed Iratus Dominus for your signature:

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

I, spagunk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Sanguinary Guard Ancient on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_40907_9492_124289.jpg

Yes, I know it's low effort but I got a bunch of single model minis to chew through and I have to save something for the ETL next year :wink:.

Edit: Adding picture for vow.

Vow Completed:

gallery_40907_9492_9673.jpg

gallery_40907_9492_97664.jpggallery_40907_9492_19313.jpg

I, spagunk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Company Ancient on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_40907_9492_84699.jpg

I, spagunk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Company Ancient on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_40907_9492_84699.jpg

Secondary vow completed. A little quicker with this one for some reason:

gallery_40907_9492_111488.jpg

I, spagunk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one squad of Sanguinary Guardsman (6 man) and One Death Company Marine on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_40907_9492_94362.jpg

Honestly, I go offline for a few days and this happens...

Congrats on the two completions! Happy to see you've got your BA mojo back :smile.: I've logged the third vow as primary (SG) and secondary (DC) - just make sure it's all done come the end of November if you wan to keep your Iratus Dominus:

Edited by Jolemai

Finished mine a lot quicker than expected:

906773_sm-.JPG906774_sm-.JPG906775_sm-.JPG906776_sm-.JPG906777_sm-.JPG

Nicely done and great to see it brought up to your current phenomenal standard! I still don't remember that model though :sad.:

Two months left, fancy another go? In the meantime, don't forget to slap this in your signature :thumbsup:

Btw, what's the base material again? Is it all cork, or...?

Thank you kindly.

Yeah, why not. Going to need a prompter again, though, being without an index and all; is a regular marine Lieutenant with Lightning Claw and Bolt Pistol a legit entry? Was playing around with some bits the other day and I'm rather taken with the result, want to crack on! 

Somewhat emabarassingly, I don't actually know how to add banners or medallions to my sig...

Basing is generally slate + small stones/varied gradients of basing sand. I do have some metal and resin spent bullet casings that I sprinkle on occasion along with the odd piece of chaos marine.

Sorry for the late reply, I've had RL stuff to deal with meaning that updates have been slow the past week :sad.:

The only Lieutenants are Primaris ones and the only option available to them is to switch out their bolt rifle and a power sword...

As for signatures, in desktop mode go to your profile, click edit my profile, click signature. from there you add an image like you normally would and save the changes. Signature rules and guidance can be found in the B&C rules (I should probably add this to the FAQ, thanks for mentioning it) :thumbsup:

I SM1981 rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete a Rogue Trader era Rhino on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Scored this on Ebay. Will repurpose it for the Sons of Sanguinius.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_13840/gallery_88305_13840_1662811.jpg

That's actually in pretty good nick considering, have you got the bolters too? My only second-hand one lacks the exhaust pipes on one side :sad.:

Vow logged and all the best :smile.:

I, Grazcruzk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete a five-man Intercessor squad, two Intercessors, two Hellblasters, and a secondary vow to complete a 'counts-as' Eversor Assassin who is very near completion. I vow to finish on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Scarlet Mantle I will proudly wear the 

IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Primary Vow:

22424539_1748325225208849_51334041276794

Secondary:

22499197_1748325175208854_13167550438336
Five man Intercessors locked as your primary, the two man squads are down as secondary as they aren't legal units (unless there's a Datasheet I'm not seeing) - not that this is a prpblem, just letting you know why it's listed that way. All the best :thumbsup: Edited by Jolemai

I Demoulius rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 1 Primaris Space Marine Captain, 5-man Primaris Space Marine Intercessor Squad, 3-man Primaris Space Marine Inceptor Squad and 5-man Primaris Space Marine Hellblaster Squad on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels. I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Just need a starting image and then we're good to go!

I Brother Aether rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one magnetized/assembled/painted Furioso/Librarian Dreadnought on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Brothers Luminous, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Great to see all these vows coming in, and completing! I wanted to update my vow a bit. Got my Furioso (Librarian) magnetized, assembled, and primed. I also re-primed my old-school 3rd edition librarian, after I stripped the old paint job. As the only psyker I have painted in either of my armies is Mephiston, I would also like to add this librarian to my vows (so that I might actually, you know, playtest a list that does something in the psychic phase for once). Hoping to be able to paint these in tandem!

There's nothing stopping you from painting it in tandem but I can't add a second primary vow whilst one is active. So I either log it as an out of competition entry (OOC) or you tag it on as a secondary when it's nearly finished.

I'm so jealous Lads (and lasses) DBH is living vicariously through all of you this go round it seems! Keep up the great work!

Loads of time left if you want in :wink:

Thread updated to here

Edited by Jolemai

MjnO5xE.jpg

Anamnesis

If they are additional to your primary vow (i.e. the five Intercessors), then they can be added as a Secondary vow yes (note that you'll need to complete both vows to get the reward).

Shall I log them?

Thanks brother, i shall keep the intercessor and i'll add the lieutenant as secondary if i feel i can finish them in time :)

For sanguinuis!

Anamnesis

Well done BH, glad to see you got it done well within the time allocated! Fancy trying again with another single miniature from your backlog? Meanwhile, here's the esteemed Iratus Dominus for your signature:

Thanks! First time I'd actually finished a model in a looong time. I'd been planning to put the 5 man squad I added to my primaris blog on the day i finished the first model.

However, with just over a month left I'm concerned I wont have time considering how long the first one took! 

I don't want to start on my captain yet as I'm saving him as a reward.

MjnO5xE.jpg

Anamnesis

Shall I log them?

Thanks brother, i shall keep the intercessor and i'll add the lieutenant as secondary if i feel i can finish them in time :smile.:

For sanguinuis!

Anamnesis

One almost complete Lieutenant added as a secondary :thumbsup:

Secondary completed - 10 magnetised packs for RAS.

Assault squad packs

Extra shot of squad wearing their spare clothes (rather than jump packs)

Assault pose

And bonus of Sergeant - the meltabomb is magnetised onto the base (if that option is ever a thing again in 8th). 

Sgt melta

There's nothing stopping you from painting it in tandem but I can't add a second primary vow whilst one is active. So I either log it as an out of competition entry (OOC) or you tag it on as a secondary when it's nearly finished.

Thanks for letting me know Jolemai; I'll paint the dread first, then I'll work on my librarian (luckily, I made some decent base coating progress this week).

Cheers!

Secondary completed - 10 magnetised packs for RAS.

Extra shot of squad wearing their spare clothes (rather than jump packs)

And bonus of Sergeant - the meltabomb is magnetised onto the base (if that option is ever a thing again in 8th).

Vow complete then and they look stunning! Fancy another go? Over five weeks remain if you've got something else on the go... In the meantime, you can wear this with pride:

Thanks for letting me know Jolemai; I'll paint the dread first, then I'll work on my librarian (luckily, I made some decent base coating progress this week).

Cheers!

As I said, it's up to you but don't push yourself to get it done as it's a casual event after all :) If the Librarian was as far gone as the Primaris Lieutenant vow above I would have added it as a secondary, but :)

Having a panic attack. Went out of town and brought minis to paint but between home and hotel I've lost two of my sanguards. Really freaking out about it. Hoping I just accidentally left them at work desk.

So yeah, this was liked but I only meant it in a support kind of way; I'm sure they will appear at work or somewhere in-between :)

Thank you - very kind. 

Would love to add something else but... (apart from the fact I am ridiculously slow), will be travelling for work for ~week & half out of the time remaining.

I've got a heap of death company being slowly cleaned up at the moment - 15x DC, 2 chaplains, a dreadnought (based on the forgeworld chaplain) and a DC standard bearer with some bits from the command sprue (counts as regular dude but should look interesting).

On the plus side, they will probably be undercoated by the time the next vow comes around :-) 

Having a panic attack. Went out of town and brought minis to paint but between home and hotel I've lost two of my sanguards. Really freaking out about it. Hoping I just accidentally left them at work desk.

I hope you get them, thats tough. 

So yeah, this was liked but I only meant it in a support kind of way; I'm sure they will appear at work or somewhere in-between :smile.:

Thanks to both of you for the concern. I managed to check my office and I did find them both here. Crisis averted.

Edited by Spagunk

That's great news Spagunk :tu: I had a less productive weekend than I had hoped for due to some emergency DIY taking longer than I wanted. So from confidently predicting an early finish I'm now gonna have to knuckle down to make sure I'm done in time for my game on Sunday! :sleep:

Still there is some good news - the white is going well so far and I have finished all the blood drops. So many... nearly drove myself insane doing them :laugh.: Congratulations on all the work and completions so far everyone!