FAO IXth Legion Frater - From Rage to Salvation 2017

Jolemai

gallery_62972_10568_348966.jpg

For the attention of those who are collecting and painting the IXth Legion, there is currently an event in the Blood Angels sub-forum that you may be interested in. From Rage to Salvation is a casual painting competition with the focus on encouraging the Frater to finish those half-complete units in our collections, or to paint up something new to add to them.

To enter, all you need is something available to Legion Astartes: Blood Angels and paint it up (or continue painting it up) in our Legion's colours and upon completion before 30th November 2017, there is an award lying in wait. For more information, either follow the link above or drop me a PM; we're certainly happy to have you should you be interested.

Looking forward to seeing more 30k stuff soon! :thumbsup:

Edited by Jolemai

Such is the fury of the 9th Legion they are known to punch the time continuum so hard it allows them to travel back in time :tongue.:

Warp travel at its best :) Got anything on the paint desk to vow?

Such is the fury of the 9th Legion they are known to punch the time continuum so hard it allows them to travel back in time :tongue.:

Warp travel at its best :smile.: Got anything on the paint desk to vow?

I do!:biggrin.:

I am getting ready to expand my BA Legion into a proper sized force now that I've found an active HH group.  

Got anything on the paint desk to vow?

I do!:biggrin.:

I am getting ready to expand my BA Legion into a proper sized force now that I've found an active HH group.

Looking forward to receiving your vow :thumbsup:

I believe I have a Praetor in the goodies pile that might be a gene-son of Sanguinious. I want to paint at least one mini from each Legion and MoTL is stalled out. This sounds like a great idea.

Go for it, we do love seeing 30k stuff in the BA board :tu:

• 1 month later...

At the half way stage for this year's RTS and so far it's been a fun event with lots of activity, completions and re-vows. Should you have any IXth Legion to paint there's still lots of time to make a pledge and earn this year's Iratus Dominus!

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

To find out more, head to the event thread or reply with any questions :smile.:

• 3 weeks later...