GW stock biggest gainer on market

Aramis K

Unless they get bought by Hasbro

At this rate GW will buy Hasbro :D
So when can we expect the Pony, Transformer and G.I. Joe Codexes?
I can foresee GI Joe as a Tempestus Scions unit, MASK as an Ordo Hereticus unit with close ties to the Adeptus Mechanicus, and the Ponies as Daemons of Slaanesh.

Of course, everyone wants Optimus Prime as a triple changer who transforms into a Land Raider AND a Stormraven gunship, and a Megatron who transforms into a Necron Obelisk.

You're missing an opportunity, Megatron transforms into the Fortress of Arrogance!

Megatron HATES humans, though he's not above manipulating our sensibilities and exploiting us for his own ends. But serving as Commissar Yarrick's personal transport? His pride will never tolerate that.

Better have Grimlock transform into the Fortress of Arrogance. Giant robot Tyrannosaurus for the win!

Unless they get bought by Hasbro

At this rate GW will buy Hasbro :D
So when can we expect the Pony, Transformer and G.I. Joe Codexes?
I can foresee GI Joe as a Tempestus Scions unit, MASK as an Ordo Hereticus unit with close ties to the Adeptus Mechanicus, and the Ponies as Daemons of Slaanesh.

Of course, everyone wants Optimus Prime as a triple changer who transforms into a Land Raider AND a Stormraven gunship, and a Megatron who transforms into a Necron Obelisk.

Don't forget Plague Champion Darth Vader and Tzeentchian Sorcerer Palpatine

Prince of Debauchery (and Bastard Children) Han Solo

Rubric Decepticons that can transform into Battle-Barges!

Warmaster and Daemon Prince Bane

Darth Vader is a Champion of Chaos Undivided. He left the path of righteousness to save the woman he loved (Slaanesh), he burns with rage (Khorne) over the injuries his friend-turned-betrayer inflicted (Nurgle), and seeks arcane knowledge to increase his power (Tzeentch) so he may avenge himself.

Once he kills that armless failure, Vader will replace Abaddon as the Champion of Chaos Ascendant.