Vals Executioners Force

you're getting these knocked out very quickly, more so than your blood angels (which I followed on youtube).

I like the effects you pulled off on the repulsor in particular, you can really see how your skills are improving with each project.

p.s. Any more info on the grav super heavy you mentioned on your channel??

A fine army it is.

Thanks, much more to do :)

I really love the fact you chose this chapter!

The fluff works really well too! I imagine now that Gulliman has been back for about 120 years, they have finished their penitent crusade and are in need of some reinforcements.

Beautifully painted!

I've always been a fan of this Chapter, Fafnir is a character I hope to see more of in the Heresy series :)

The force is looking great! Really nice touch with the tech marine on the repulsor  

Thanks, mate. Huge fan of your work!

Looking righteous!

Thank you.

you're getting these knocked out very quickly, more so than your blood angels (which I followed on youtube).

I like the effects you pulled off on the repulsor in particular, you can really see how your skills are improving with each project.

p.s. Any more info on the grav super heavy you mentioned on your channel??

I know this is nothing mind blowing but as a painter, I can see myself improving as well, I've enjoyed painting these chaps so much, I'm excited to begin painting the other units. No new information, all I got was that a Super Heavy Primaris tank is in the works at FW, I've been hoarding my money waiting for it to drop! Hopefully, we'll get more information soon :)

Here is a video I posted of my army, shows the army off a bit more and my thoughts behind some of the stuff I did:

I'm hoping around the start of October I will have another video up showing my Hellblasters and Intercessors. I will keep the thread updated with my WIP! :)

The Executioners have long been my favourite official Successor Chapter, and this is one of their best renditions I've seen. Excellent work mate. At first I thought they would benefit from a blue tint to the armour, but the more I see of the silver scheme the more I like it. They look really brutal and suitably aggressive. Looking forward to seeing the hellblasters!

The Executioners have long been my favourite official Successor Chapter, and this is one of their best renditions I've seen. Excellent work mate. At first I thought they would benefit from a blue tint to the armour, but the more I see of the silver scheme the more I like it. They look really brutal and suitably aggressive. Looking forward to seeing the hellblasters!

Thank you, started work on my Hellblasters today, still a lot to do but you get the idea of the kind of Dakka I'm bringing to my game this weekend :D

DK0RtDpWAAEfYet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Apothecary is looking good. How did you paint the white/grey armour?

I spray it with Halfords White Primer, then did a layer of Ulthuan Grey, then did a wash with Nuln oil, after everything was done I did a few edge highlights with White Scar.

Looking hard as nails! The hellblasters look great as does the Apothecary. I just keep finding it weird he is stepping on a fallen brother.

Oh man, that bothers me so much, I would understand if it was an enemy...

Finished the base, I think I will do my Librarian next :)

DMar3VwW0AABHrp.jpg

DMar3VtXcAAS0vX.jpg]]

DMar3VrXkAAYtpS.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived