A brother needs us. #Brandswolves

Hfran Morkai

Gentlemen, I know I am a bit late for a discussion, but I figured I mention this anyway. I have a custom shoulderpad of Iron Wolf company, and I figured it can keep the force unified and avoide usage of decals. I would be willing to send it to people who signed up for an event. Let me known if it seems interesting...

Joined the FB group a couple of minutes ago and asked them of what I could do for him / if said extracts of Inferno would be something of interest. :)

I'll let you know if there are any other novels, etc. which he's missing.

I do no have facebook.

Could someone go ahead and put BnC Space Wolves in for a Wolf Guard pack please?

I do have FB but I am avoiding it atm, too much bloody drama. Is there a picture of a painted mini so I have a reference to work to?

Oh yea and how are we equipping our minis??

Kelborn, I removed you from the list.

I am strongly considering magnetising for a number of options, but my opinion create a model with some personality that you will enjoy building and painting(the world doesn't end with WYSIWYG).

However, if it has 4 arms and bug bits I may start question your true loyalties.

If there are no more takers, I will build a 2nd PAWG as well.

This looks like a great effort for our young brother!

Edited by TheLastHuzzah

Gentlemen, I know I am a bit late for a discussion, but I figured I mention this anyway. I have a custom shoulderpad of Iron Wolf company, and I figured it can keep the force unified and avoide usage of decals. I would be willing to send it to people who signed up for an event. Let me known if it seems interesting...

I believe one of the previous posts said that the company was Ragnars. (yellow pad with wolf). I may be mistaken, but if not how does this help?

Okay, tomorrow work begins on a PAWG. Thinking twin chain swords in a running pose, might involve a bit of chopping and filing legs down...anyone got any experience in making 'running' legs, or maybe it'd be easier to use Zerker legs?

Assault marine legs are a good place to start for a forward movement look. 

I understood you Kassill, the idea is not interesting. I apologize.

Don't get me wrong! They sounded neat, I just want us all to have clarification and unity for this. :wink:

I do no have facebook.

Could someone go ahead and put BnC Space Wolves in for a Wolf Guard pack please?

I do have FB but I am avoiding it atm, too much bloody drama. Is there a picture of a painted mini so I have a reference to work to?

Oh yea and how are we equipping our minis??

I would assume that as we are going for Wolf Guard, arm them as you wish.

Although bolter & chainsword might be appropriate :)

As for colours. We got the guide.

As for me dawnstone base. 30 degree spray of 1:1 dawnstone:admin grey. 60 degree spray pure admin. 90 degrees 1:1 admin grey : white.

Wash with agrax

Recess wash watered down druchii violet

Pin wash guillemann blue.

re highlight with admin/ white mix.

Admin grey as a start point is going to be way too light, gonna look borderline Luna Wolf.

Thanks for removing me from said list. :)

Further, I've added to the FB group's list that the BnC is planning to do a Wolf Guard pack.

There's a lot of stuff going on for this little. Someone did paint him in a SW armor. A Cosplayer clad in Iron Warrior regalia visited him in the hospital.

So much happening for this little whelp. :D

My Wolf Guard is taking shape. I have gone for Frost Sword and plasma pistol. I have the painting guide for the colour scheme so I am good there.

Are there any guides on what colour to do the bases? I normally paint mine green and flock them for grass but I would like to match the rest of the squad is there is a consensus.

Is there a picture of what we want the final product to look like?

This is the only photo I have seen posted on the FB page so far. Possibly setting the bar a bit high but at least we have something to aim for.

As far as I know, this is not an official photo posted by Brand's family, just another contributor to the project so it is just his interpretation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZGBOrtnf6V/

I will post my own WIP in a couple of days.

Yes thank you.

There is no way that is admin grey without a lot of washes. Or bad lighting.

Looks like dawnstone. Would say the guy has used GW's 30k wolf tutorial from their youtube video.

You may well be right, it does look darker than I would expect.

Like I say, I am painting mine currently using the requested shade of Adaministratum Grey as a base. If no one has already done so by the time I am finished, I will post pics of my Wolf Guard here and on FB so that other members may use it for guidance if they wish.

I am planning to base in Adaministratum Grey and then wash it with Army Painter Strong Tone (the closest I can find these days to my beloved Devlan Mud). Then I will highlight with Adaministratum Grey and a touch of White Scar on the edges of the armour.