Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2 Types of Elves, 1 army

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SyNidus

SyNidus

++ AQUILAM JUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,673 posts

So i'm all about 40k on a budget and on one hand i do like the Ulthwe craftworld, i do also like the idea of Eldar Corsairs, i've seen some fantastic colour schemes for them. BUT i don't want to have to spend to make 2 separate armies...

My question is this:

Is it possible to make an eldar army that can play with both the Corsair rule set and Craftworld rule set?

If so, how would you guys do it?

Or should i just build an army with craftworld rules but give it a corsair paint job?

raven-guard-sig1.jpg

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,525 posts
  • Chapter Name: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

Technically, there is no corsair rule set right now. The old one is not legal for 8th and only a handful of corsair units were released in the FW index. 

dVIGLrG.pngC5pEYmg.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

In the grim darkness of the far future, hope is the first step to despair.

SyNidus

SyNidus

++ AQUILAM JUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,673 posts
Oh they haven't updated the corsair rules yet? Alright perhaps i should wait until they do. Thanks BCK

raven-guard-sig1.jpg

Dulahan

Dulahan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 188 posts

Ynnari Detachment.  Have the "Visarch" lead it as a "Counts as" and an autarch if you need a second HQ for the detachment (Going for Battalion instead of Patrol)

then have fun!

The main detachment can be Ulthwe Craftworld with all the fun it would otherwise get, which is... not much other than Battle Focus right now.

Edited by Dulahan, 22 September 2017 - 04:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users