Telion and snipers

HastPER

How do snipers scouts do? Should I include them in my list? I have a painted Sgt Telios, should I include him? How do they do over all? Thank you. Edited by Captain Idaho
Corrected title spelling

I'm feeling he could be a great source of Mortal Wounds for an army. 10 Snipers with +1 to hit means a higher proportion of 6s to wound.

He's fairly cheap and that is useful to an army that wants to have a cheap character to lead it but not get into assault.

I have ran a 5 man squad in my last few games, the sniper aspect has been great for putting wounds on models, character sniping but also for pushing out my zone of control to stop deep striking. it's so cheap and you can deny a large area with just 5 models due to the area you can cover.

As I run Howling Griffons I don't want to get a Tellion however if I was running Ultra's I would definitely get one to try it out. I think he would be a solid addition for the squad.

I'm feeling he could be a great source of Mortal Wounds for an army. 10 Snipers with +1 to hit means a higher proportion of 6s to wound.

Telion's ability is +1 to hit, but the Mortal Wound from sniper rifles is on the To Wound step, so no 5+ Mortal Wounds I'm afraid.

Not that that makes him but good, but not quite as good he would be otherwise...

Telion's ability is +1 to hit, but the Mortal Wound from sniper rifles is on the To Wound step, so no 5+ Mortal Wounds I'm afraid.

Not that that makes him but good, but not quite as good he would be otherwise...

Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

With more hits scored there's a greater chance of 6s to wound since there are more dice being rolled.

Battle scribe let me put a jump pack my primaris Lt, at work, don't have codex at hand, but if it is an option then Telion with 10 sniper + a DS LT to provide re rolls to wound would help on getting those rerolls for MW

Edited by Daigo Cannon