Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Perturabo : Let the Long War Continue

Iron Warriors 30K

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ShotgunFacelift

ShotgunFacelift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 305 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Old Bloods
While the new primaris marines are great and all, i still prefer the 30K aesthetic and am building a Old Blood themed 30K Army for use in the new edition. So of course I needed a Counts-As for Guilliman FdCRZ5r.jpghEzpstC.jpgIls5plf.jpg
  • DuskRaider, lokkorex, Lord Asvaldir and 1 other like this

There is a natural order, the way things are meant to be. An order that says the righteous always win, that you die when it's your time or when you have it coming, that the ending is always happy,  if only for the just.

Now at some point it became clear that our path had been chosen for us, and we had nothing further to offer this realm. Our options narrowing down to a traitor's due or subservience to the greed of the weak.

So we stepped off the path and went looking for the glory that we knew was looking for us.

Alatheus Boroldai - Acting 3rd Company Captain -- Astral Claws

lokkorex

lokkorex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,174 posts
  • Location:The Walls of the Imperial Palace, killing everything.
  • Chapter Name: Iron Warriors.

nicely painted, but would like a better mugshot!

L_T_Banner_V2.jpgL_T_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpg

"Loyalty is its own reward" Lion El'Johnson, Primarch of the Dark Angels legion.

Lhorke The First

Lhorke The First

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 16 posts

Superb! I love this model and you have certainly done it justice. Now I want one.

ShotgunFacelift

ShotgunFacelift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 305 posts

As Requested!

K8c92iI.jpg1LpCyf4.jpg

E3gD82b.jpg

• Centurion Jay likes this

There is a natural order, the way things are meant to be. An order that says the righteous always win, that you die when it's your time or when you have it coming, that the ending is always happy,  if only for the just.

Now at some point it became clear that our path had been chosen for us, and we had nothing further to offer this realm. Our options narrowing down to a traitor's due or subservience to the greed of the weak.

So we stepped off the path and went looking for the glory that we knew was looking for us.

mhacdebhandia

mhacdebhandia

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 496 posts
  • Chapter Name: Sons of Medusa

That face is almost like one of John Blanche's sketches. At first glance it looked sloppy, but on a second I really dig it.

ShotgunFacelift

ShotgunFacelift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 305 posts

That face is almost like one of John Blanche's sketches. At first glance it looked sloppy, but on a second I really dig it.

I'm afraid it definitely is sloppy, but thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Iron Warriors, 30K

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users