Death Guard Music

Lord Marshal

Only semi-related, but thanks to the various tools on the internet that allows you to combine or just play several youtube videos together, you can make your own little Death Guard experience. Some gothic church bells tolling, some war ambience, maybe some rain, and the buzzing of uncounted flies. Throw in some dirge chanting. Voila. Welcome to the warzone.

I am right there with you. Listening to dark ambient compilations on Youtube can be a real inspiration. Chanting, wind, distorted electromagnetic space noise, rain, the distant cackling of crows... that stuff really sets the tone without interfering with my concentration.

Crows. I knew there was something missing.

Thank you!

Only semi-related, but thanks to the various tools on the internet that allows you to combine or just play several youtube videos together, you can make your own little Death Guard experience. Some gothic church bells tolling, some war ambience, maybe some rain, and the buzzing of uncounted flies. Throw in some dirge chanting. Voila. Welcome to the warzone.

That sounds really interesting! Can you recommend some tools that would allow for the combining of different ambient sounds?

That sounds really interesting! Can you recommend some tools that would allow for the combining of different ambient sounds?

I use this one.

Some really good stuff in here guys...!

Anyone got Spotify? Maybe we should make a DG playlist?

that's a great idea. It's a shame I'm not a metalhead, cause while this topic has been great for death guard music none of it has really been my kind of listening. For Me it's alot of industrial, NIN and frontline assembly and such has been my death guard tunes.

Doesn't *everyone* have spotify these days? :tongue.:

Nope. I prefer those old timey wimey black disks that you stick a needle into. 

giphy.gif

HIPSTER ALERT! HIPSTER ALERT!

:P

giphy.gif

HIPSTER ALERT! HIPSTER ALERT!

:P

Pfft. Im old enough to remember a time before CD's and the internet, and I look awful in skinny jeans.

• 2 weeks later...