Watchers of the Throne: The Emperor's Legion

Mellow

I hope Chris Wraith writes another book of this style, and making it a "Terran-based" trilogy.

The Carrion Throne was about the Inquisition, but talks a lot about the common citizenry. The Emperor's Legion is about the Custodes, Anathema Pskkana (gotta say it by its right term, otherwise She'll slap you), and Imperial politics.

What these books both have in common is the custodian "Navradarran". So maybe, if Wraight does a third book, it could be (primarily) about Imperial guards, or Imperial Fists, or other Terran fighting forces. It'll take place post-Gathering Storm, and Navradarran will be in there somehow.

Custodian Navradarran & Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Carl go on holiday to the Noctis Labyrinthus. I like it.

I like it.

I hope Chris Wraith writes another book of this style, and making it a "Terran-based" trilogy.

The Carrion Throne was about the Inquisition, but talks a lot about the common citizenry. The Emperor's Legion is about the Custodes, Anathema Pskkana (gotta say it by its right term, otherwise She'll slap you), and Imperial politics.

What these books both have in common is the custodian "Navradarran". So maybe, if Wraight does a third book, it could be (primarily) about Imperial guards, or Imperial Fists, or other Terran fighting forces. It'll take place post-Gathering Storm, and Navradarran will be in there somehow.

Custodian Navradarran & Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Carl go on holiday to the Noctis Labyrinthus. I like it.

I like it.

... And they encounter the legendary Ciaphas Cain, hero, defender, and savior of the Imperium...

• 4 months later...

Another bit of good news!

Q: Any plans to expand on Watchers of the Throne: The Emperor’s Legion?

A: Again, yes. I’ve got plans for a second book, and more after that if there’s an appetite for them. As ever, finding time to write them is the problem – coming up with the ideas is not!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/08/29/ask-the-author-chris-wraight/

Archived