Your IH's dealing w/ 8th in the fluff

Timur

While playing 40k today, we were discussing the new fluff.  I wasn't havin' the new stuff w/ grandpa smurf waking up, Cawl working in secret to just show up and save the day. 

Anyways it moved on to my chapter and how they saw it.   Our conversation inspired the following fan fict.

How are your IH's responding to 8th. fluffwise?

That is if you a have been at odds with GW's version of IH's since last edition's supplement like myself.

If you love Dark Imperium I'm still curious about "codex" IH's reaction.

++Council Chambers.  Star-base Herat.  Mawarannahr sub sector.++

An astropath and a servitor arrive in the chamber.  "My Lords, I bear a disturbing message."
The servitor shuffles towards the Council's dais and connects itself into the banks of cogitators.
No voices are heard, only the whirring and clicking of the cogitator banks increase, and the hiss

of mechanical respirators beat a quick and steady rhythm.  The Council speaker, Ironfather Miranshah,

reply's: "Inform Mawarannahr fleet command all vessels originating from Ultramar will be quarantined

and examined for the influence of Chaos.  Any vessels that fail to follow instructions will be destroyed."
"Tell Sardar Jahangir to plan with chapter staff officers both the defense of Mawarannahr from the

direction of Ultrimar, and for strike operations on the Ultramar sub sector if it becomes necessary." 

"He or staff is to brief us as soon as possible."  "Send a courier ship with an equerry and complement

of astropaths to Mars and Holy Terra for an official query."  "Inform Forge world Bukhara to assemble

a survey team to examine this tech of Cawl's for scrapcode."  "Forgemaster?" asks Miranshah.

"Tell techmarine Jubei to report to Bukhara to liaise with the survey team, replies the Forgemaster. 

Ironfather Miranshah, "Who is the highest ranking Inquisitor on the starbase at this time?"  "Inquisitor Harbin,

Ordos Xenos, sir;" replies a staff orderly.  "Very well" adds Miranshah, "Summon him before this Council,

We have many questions."

:tongue.:

Link to Gathering Clans o' Medusa post for more info http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/298622-gathering-the-clans-of-medusa/

Edited by Timur

I figure once the Horde's techmarines and FW Bukhara's magos sign off, the new tech would be accepted.  (I personally like the sculpts on redemptors.) 

I dunno about primaris.  I mean it's pretty fleshy stuff.  Weak.=)

• 4 weeks later...