Wolves reading order?

bluntblade

So in order as far as I recall:

• Wolf at the door
  • Prospero Burns tied with Howl of the Hearthworld, The Watcher, Hunters Moon and The Thirteenth Wolf. As they are all set in the same time period and happening at the same time. Thirteenth Wolf is last place in this segment though as its set in the final stages of the burning of Prospero.
  • Followed by either Lone wolf or Wolfs claw
  • Wolf King

Leman Russ is technically based before Wolf at the door, however its a telling of a story by Leman Russ set before his departure after the Heresy,  If you want to be anal about it, I would put it last. But It can easily slot into first place as its a story about set during the Great Crusade.

Edited by Warsmith Kroeger

Here we go :smile.:

https://sites.google.com/site/tymellsheresy/legion-timelines

There's a degree of guesswork and interpretation of course. Some stories don't have set times or overlap with others. Wolf at the Door and Howl of the Hearthworld, for example, both take place during Prospero Burns, towards the end. In such cases I just placed them where I felt most fitting.

Interesting point, Bjorn: Lone Wolf is actually set post-Heresy, I recall Laurie Goulding saying that on here somewhere.

Edited by Tymell

Here we go :smile.:

https://sites.google.com/site/tymellsheresy/legion-timelines

There's a degree of guesswork and interpretation of course. Some stories don't have set times or overlap with others. Wolf at the Door and Howl of the Hearthworld, for example, both take place during Prospero Burns, towards the end. In such cases I just placed them where I felt most fitting.

Interesting point, Bjorn: Lone Wolf is actually set post-Heresy, I recall Laurie Goulding saying that on here somewhere.

As with everything so long running with 10 sidelines since 2006 - tis expected.

'Interesting point, Bjorn: Lone Wolf is actually set post-Heresy, I recall Laurie Goulding saying that on here somewhere.' - it is. It is mention the event during Scouring then he lost his pack to his 'archenemy' whom he knew from the HH