Another boy for the WAAAGH!

durdle-durdle

Didn't see a thread for introductions, so started another. I've been getting bored with my blood angels, and have pretty much every model I'd need, so I decided to start a new army. Traded some spare bits for a big bag of ork bodies and choppas. I've always loved orks but preceded the armored-hard-hitting style of space marines.

So other than the obvious (bringing a ton of dudes), what can orks do that my blood angels can't? I'm not necessarily looking for game-winning stuff, just something different.

I'm planning on doing a freebootaz theme, and plan on getting some flash gits soon. Probably going to convert a battle wagon for them from a dark eldar raider or something too.

WAAAAAAGH!!!

Welcome to da true powa in da ooniverse, da Orkz! I, too, came from Blood Angels, for similar reasons! Funny that. It may seem obvious, but having loads more bodies compared to the sons of the Angel results in massive changes. For one thing, you roll more dice for everything. Just, everything. Shooting, close combat, really anything other than meaningful armor saves.

But I never feel like my Orks are stepping on the toes of my Blood Angels. The only thing similar between the two are they both wear red. It is night and day.

So please, enjoy the greenkskins. And if you ever wonder what you should get next, the answer is always boyz.