Plague Marines

Daemon2027

Definitely seen more than one type of cleaver?  Do share.

it was a definitely, I was just looking for the group shot but I found a Plague Marine with an axe pictured on the same page as a Plague Marine with a cleaver. The other cleaver I was definite about I'm now starting to think could be an axe :( Sorry gents. I'll keep searching but I'm not as optimistic as I was. 

I would like to know what the core of your army is. Mine is a Daemon Prince w/ Talons, a Plaguecaster, 2x7 PMs w/ 1x Plasma and 2x Launchers and 1x7 PMs w/ 3x Plasma, as well as 5x Blightlords w/ 1x Flail, 1x Reaper Autocannon (because I like it aesthetically) and 3x Combi-Plasma.

I ask because whenever I read something like "I will run three Blight Haulers" etc. I always wonder where people free up points for that. Do you always change up your lists? Sure I do change some elements in my lists but my core mostly stays the same.

I would like to know what the core of your army is. Mine is a Daemon Prince w/ Talons, a Plaguecaster, 2x7 PMs w/ 1x Plasma and 2x Launchers and 1x7 PMs w/ 3x Plasma, as well as 5x Blightlords w/ 1x Flail, 1x Reaper Autocannon (because I like it aesthetically) and 3x Combi-Plasma.

I ask because whenever I read something like "I will run three Blight Haulers" etc. I always wonder where people free up points for that. Do you always change up your lists? Sure I do change some elements in my lists but my core mostly stays the same.

I am thinking the core of my list will be:  1x 7-man squad with 2x Plasma, Plasma/Fist champ, 1x 7-man squad with 2x Blight Launchers, Plasma/Fist champ, 1x 7-man squad with melee weapons (IIRC 2x Flails, 3x Axes, 1x Plaguespewer, Fist champ) in a Rhino with Biologus Putrifier and Foul Blightspawn, then a unit of Deathshroud and a unit of Blightlords (1x Launcher, 1x Flail, 1x Combi-Plasma, 3x Axes, Sword on Champ) with either Typhus or a Daemon Prince w/Wings and a Plaguecaster, and then a throwaway unit of 10 Poxwalkers.  I'm then adding a Tallyman and 2x Plagueburst Crawlers to round it out.  I'm debating dropping the shooty squad with the blight launchers to take some more Poxwalkers, but I really don't like them so I think I'm going to at least test the list with 3 squads before I adjust it.