Death Guard release schedule and missing kits?

Bat33.1

I counted the legs on all the pictures showing Plague Marines and I can only find 7 different ones, so for now I think the box will be 7. Then again I did count 8 different backpacks, but I think one of them is a special one for the Plague Spewer/Blecher.

Since when does GW have 7 unique legs in one box? Aren't there normally 2 sets of 5 leg types? 

I guess because of the size, you need to be £35 to get ten models (ala Intercessors)

Rubrics are the same price and include ten models....

By size I meant model size. Plague Marines are comparible to Primaris. Rubrick are still proportions of the older marines just better posing etc.

But at $50 for only 7 that is an increase of 43% per model in cost. That is ludicrous. Even the primaris only went up 20% in cost per model (10 for $60)

But doing the math, we are not getting 10 for $50, that much I am certain of.

Edited by Mack

I counted the legs on all the pictures showing Plague Marines and I can only find 7 different ones, so for now I think the box will be 7. Then again I did count 8 different backpacks, but I think one of them is a special one for the Plague Spewer/Blecher.

Since when does GW have 7 unique legs in one box? Aren't there normally 2 sets of 5 leg types? 

I guess because of the size, you need to be £35 to get ten models (ala Intercessors)

Rubrics are the same price and include ten models....

By size I meant model size. Plague Marines are comparible to Primaris. Rubrick are still proportions of the older marines just better posing etc.

I thought that theory already got disproven a long time ago.

so there is hope still for a 10 man count in the PM box. Since the Thousand sons are 10 to a box and same size, maybe, just maybe we can hope for 10 PM

I already shared the "science" involving the number of unique legs. Unless someone can find another different leg bit among the pictures, it's gonna be seven as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by DeadFingers

size.jpg

No, they aren't 

No need for the sneer buddy.

Colour me corrected - by all accounts I'd heard the Plague Marines were basically as big as Primaris.

For what its worth, I didn't really take it as sneer. Side note, I wonder if this means that they can do similar models for whenever the fluff catches up and Fabius Bile comes out with his chaosy-Primaris models?

size.jpg

No, they aren't 

No need for the sneer buddy.

Colour me corrected - by all accounts I'd heard the Plague Marines were basically as big as Primaris.

Yeah because everybody shuts down their brain lately when it's about Primaris and goes -> bigger than Space Marines = Primaris Marines while Rubric as well as Plague Marines clearly occupy the space inbetween.

Cult Marines (and maybe in future regular Chaos Marines as well...who knows) are still taller than regular Space Marines by a good amount in fluff and finally the models represent that, but Primaris Marines are even taller. Not by much tho.

So this week pre orders are crawler, bloat drone, tallyman and surgeon.

Leaving Plague Marines and hauler kit as the final pre order or wait do we have a PM champion and icon bearer kit too? That fits 2 main kits and 2 clamp pack figures.

Since all other kits in the range allow for the modelling of their unit leader (deathshroud, blightlord termis), my money is on the champion / standard bearer being included in the PM kit.

So that'd make the Myphitic Blightslug, the Biologus and the PMs.

I don't suppose we'll get an updated daemon prince, although it'd be nice and kind of in harmony with Typhus being reborn from the resin-warp

Edited by Isolia

Well there we go, 7-man Plague Marine squad, Biologus Putrifier and the alternate Icon Bearer and Champion are next week's preorders. No image of the Putrifier, kinda weird.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/10/01/multipart-plague-marines-the-biologus-putrifier-and-more/

Curious that the Blight-hauler is not with them, considering it probably is the only kit left. Unless a box of Poxwalkers is coming, even if it's just the 10 from Dark Imperium.

Oct1Preview-PlagueMarines1s.jpg

Oct1Preview-Champion3hr.jpg

Oct1Preview-Icon2w.jpg