Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2000 points harcore.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

misterkho

misterkho

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 161 posts

Need your help guys, do we see any viability to this list in an all comers tournament? 

1 lord, caster, blightspawn and all the plague marines are going in to the droppod

The other lord is buffing the hidden crawlers and the pox walkers acting as screen

The drones are picking of any stragglers in the midfield, giving support where needed and the plague bearers will be summoned where needed.

Any advice and critique  is welcome ;)

HQ:

chaos lord standard 74

Malignant caster 110

chaos lord standard 74

ELITES:

noxious blightspawn 77

TROOPS:

5 plaguemarines 3 plasma guns 134

20 poxwalkers

FAST ATTACK:

Kharybdis droppod 300

Blightddrone with flesh mower  140

Blight drone with heavy blight launcher 158

Blight drone with 2 spitters 159

HEAVY SUPPORT:

plague crawler with entropy cannons 150

plague crawler with entropy cannons 150

Leaving enough points to summon 20 plague bearers where needed.

Hoots

Hoots

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 305 posts

Hey 

I don't have a codex yet but maybe you can tell me; you have 3 plasmaguns per five man squad it used to be 2 per five men has this changed?

Also how are you using the drop pod cause that a lot of points invested?

Cheers

hoots 

ETL_2014_Banner_V2_03B_Custos_Fidei.jpggallery_29004_6198_8099.pngETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpgsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png

Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,770 posts

Hey 

I don't have a codex yet but maybe you can tell me; you have 3 plasmaguns per five man squad it used to be 2 per five men has this changed?

Champions can take plasma guns separate of the 'two Plague Marines may take special weapons'.

gallery_30308_9518_1272.jpggallery_30308_9518_1551.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.png

misterkho

misterkho

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 161 posts

1 lord is staying behind with the crawlers being shielder by 20 pox walkers. all the other marines are jumping in the pod dropping in the frontlines and the bloat drones are there to clean up any fast units i come across.

Closet Skeleton

Closet Skeleton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,601 posts

I would give the marching forwards chaos lord at least something. I've fought naked space marine captains and was not impressed. For 4 points you can give him a power sword and swap it for the plaguebringer or for 1 point why not just have a chainaxe; its better than nothing.