Von'Ta Sept WIP Pic Log

CoffeeGrunt

Wow!, elmo that's awesome...what keywords Do I put in the search engine on shape ways to find them!...

Cheers, Mithril

Here is the Shapeways shop and there are a couple of options for arms but lets not take this too far off topic which is... how good Coffee's Surge is going to look with the XV88 type arms arrangement ;)

Blue Prints

I will add the link to the T'au resources thread for future reference.

• 2 weeks later...

Arms and gun mounted on the Stormsurge. Not the best fitting, perhaps with more planning and forethought I could have made this gel together much better, but at least it's on its way to completion. Just the skyray missile rack to go on its back, and it'll be done!

eSBOKP4.jpg

munOUDu.jpg

sU7I3kk.jpg

o5xqbQv.jpg

I don't think these arms and shoulders work too well with the rest of the Stormsurge and T'au design from GW but still +1 for giving him arms anyway. ^^

I don't think these arms and shoulders work too well with the rest of the Stormsurge and T'au design from GW but still +1 for giving him arms anyway. ^^

:Troops:  fixed it for ya :wink:

i reckon it looks awesome, to make it blend in better the hands could be done in a more ceramic look perhaps? or the grey you have on other area's would tie in nicely 

Seeing this really makes me want to go buy one now :wub:

Cheers,Mithril

anything planned for the ETL CoffeeGrunt?...

:Troops:  fixed it for ya :wink:

How about no.

I was going for a big, chunky Broadside look for it. Just wish the arms and shoulder pads were a bit rounder and more curved to fit the aesthetic, but hey ho.

As far as the ETL, I've got a few Tau bits I could submit. Not really any Guard left so I guess I could switch sides. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that looks super Intimidating!, the missile rack is awesomesauce,... That is one giant T'AU Mecha.
An Army Centrepiece if ever I saw one.

Cheers, Mithril

++EDIT++ i should clarify "Army Centrepiece" also means Bullet Magnet :tongue.:

Archived