Zacrets unforgiven

zacret

I didnt have the chance to prime my remaining hellblasters so i painted up a sargeant for my scouts.

scout_sargeant_01.jpg

Thank you so much to everyone who takes their time to comment on the blog (It's also allowed to comment if you feel there is areas i could do better :) ). Its very motivating!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys

In a few months im going to attend a tournament at the local club for 1000 points. Ofc im gonna play Dark Angels :wink: so i been trying to make a 1000 points list with units i feel would be a good backbone to build from and also be fairly competative in a not so extremely competativ environment.

So the list im working on is as following:

HQ:

Azrael:(1)

Primaris leutenant:(1)  
Powersword(heaven blade):(1), plasmapistol:(5)

TROOPS:

Scout squad:(5)
Boltgun:(5)

ELITE:

Aggressor:(3)
Auto boltgun gauntlets(3), frag grenadelauncher:(3) 

Company ancient:(1)

HEAVY:

Hellblaster:(8)

FAST:

Dark shroud:(1)
Heavy bolter:(1)

As you can see its a gunline where the scouts will be placed before my heavy hitters with the 4++. I will try to keep most of my units in shroud buff range while i walk towards the middle. The idea is i will try and claim the middle while still trying to hold to some objectives on my side. Im affraid i will put to much faith into my hellblasters to deal with the tough targets i will face. What do you guys think?

Edited by zacret

• 2 weeks later...

While working on my 4th hellblaster i felt a need to put make a anchient for my list mentioned earlier in the blog.

ancient.jpg

I ordered earlier in the year some of the dark angels heresy helmets. I plan on using these for my veterans and some of the greenwing characters and sammael when i make the sableclaw in the new year. I magnatised both arms so i can make him into a veteran sargeant or champion if i feel like trying that out. I hope you like him.

Now onwards with the hellblaster so i can finish the starterpack hellblaster squad!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...