Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

B&C Discord Server?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Squigsquasher

Squigsquasher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 580 posts
  • Chapter Name: Emperor's Children

Hey guys.

I was wondering if a Discord server would be something people would be interested in? I'm a member of a few servers and I've found it very useful, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'd be willing to set it up (unless the mods would rather set it up themselves so it's "official" of course).

• Archon Yllithian likes this

ztbmByp.png

I EXIST TO BRING PAIN and also tea

The Legion of Vice- Emperor's Children and Friends!

Archon Yllithian

Archon Yllithian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 275 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Eldar
I use Discord all the time and I am definitely interested in one for BnC.

gallery_30308_9518_15054.png

NovemberIX

NovemberIX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 861 posts
  • Chapter Name: November Warriors

As I remember this got shot down last time it came up (chat box and an IRC server) because it directs traffic away from the site, and I think is a bit harder to moderate.

Soldier of Dorn

Soldier of Dorn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,184 posts
  • Chapter Name: VII-284BTN [STORM]

It's unlikely that the B&C is ever going to have cross-platform discussion like chat or anything like that, I think precisely for the reasons November mentions, but in the absence of that there are a few rather lively 40k servers on Discord. The r/Warhammer 40k one is pretty active, and there are a few other ones too. Due to... well, quite a bit of stuff that goes above and outside of what the B&C would consider to be acceptable content (perhaps it's just my experience, but rapid chat tends to degenerate to crudity fairly quickly on Discord,) I'm not going to post any invite links here, but if you poke around the web for a bit you should be able to find some.

Edited by Soldier of Dorn, 24 September 2017 - 05:37 AM.

tn_gallery_78067_12186_5335.pngtn_gallery_78067_11287_74708.pnggallery_78067_13866_16575.pngtn_gallery_78067_11287_37954.png

VII Legion. Now, Forever, and Always.

Instagrymme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users