Indomitus Crusade 8/5/18 Expansion! Celestial Lion Inceptor

Kisada

So I still haven't finished the last model for my Vow .... but I did get sidetracked and finished something else

My primaris Imperial Fist captain

YqHOIFx.jpg

Edit: That first picture was a bit blurry ... I think this one is better

Veteran Intercessor Squad ... just wanted to make them a bit different.  White helmets, a bit more ornate.  I plan to use them as just intercessors but if I wanted to make them stalker pattern then they would stand out vs my other squads.

Next up ... either some reivers, another redemptor, or maybe some aggressors

8M9nry7.jpg

Crusade group Photo

t02QyiP.jpg
gMR4NOH.jpg
lRFzeq8.jpg
GxTDl8K.jpg
HMh53lg.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My primaris have been collecting dust since LVO because I just didn't find them fun to play with codex space marines ... I'm guessing I may not be the only one considering how little action this forum gets.  However, now I find myself excited to try them out again as a "counts as" army with the new codex Deathwatch.

I think primaris Kill Teams using my Indomitus Crusade primaris marines would look pretty cool ... Imperial Fist intercessors mixed in with Crimson Fist Hellblasters.  Initially I had planned to paint the rest of my primaris units in either 1 of the 3 major chapters of Imperial Fist Legion successors ... but now I'm going to be expanding my crusade to more scions of Dorn to add more color and variety and capture more of that mixed unit feel of the Deathwatch.

To that end, I have pledged 3 units of primaris for ETL VI.

Celestial Lion inceptors

Executioner Aggressors

and some bolt carbine reivers who I have not decided on for chapter.

Here is my first WIP for the inceptors

tJPvwtu.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I just went through your entire thread. Very impressive work and I miss your presence in the BT forum. Nevertheless, I really enjoy your modeling  and look forward to what  you  have coming up next.

However, now I find myself excited to try them out again as a "counts as" army with the new codex Deathwatch.

Might we see you do a Corvus Darkstar or two?  :)

Archived