New Edition, New Codex, New Army - Voss Prime

ruralguardhipcat

great effort so far :thumbsup:  can't wait to see em all finished ,it'll look like a Ad-mech howling griffons force :laugh.:

what scheme i.e. halved or quartered did you decide to use on the Onager??...

cheers, Mithril

Halved on the front, and then the rest in red with key features picked out in yellow. No way I could neatly quarter it!

i hear you there,its too awkward to do quartering with, one of the fandom sites that quoted imperial armour etc said that the scheme was halved red with yellow? but the new dex shows the trooper in a quartered scheme...go figure :wacko.: it would have been nice to see some studio Eavy Metal Voss Prime units but I guess we just get to choose ourselves...

look fwd to the Onager :wub: 

cheers,Mithril 

[battlefield data inload begins]

Situation: Probability of enemy aircraft deployment: 85%

Response: Deploy Icarus Array

Outcome: Likelihood of enemy aircraft destruction: 98%

[End battlefield data inload]

Thought for the Day: Getting a neat Yellow / Red split is hard!

gallery_87756_13784_105735.jpg

gallery_87756_13784_167013.jpg

I think the base needs some work & some battlefield debris. Next up to paint is the Tech Priest Dominus

I was going to paint my Forgeworld and adeptus mechanicum minitures in yellow but your thread is so inspiring so I was also try to paint them as Voss Prime. Shallbe intersting to see if I can make them as good as your as your looks very good :)

I was going to paint my Forgeworld and adeptus mechanicum minitures in yellow but your thread is so inspiring so I was also try to paint them as Voss Prime. Shallbe intersting to see if I can make them as good as your as your looks very good :)

Wow. That's amazing to hear. Good luck with your Voss Prime models. Would love to see some photos!

A question, when playing as an army from Voss Prime, what would be the best forgeworld trait to use? I was thinking to use Mars as Voss Prime is called the right arm of Mars. But what would you other chose?

Personally, I'm into the painting, modelling and backstory side most and play / game infrequently and only socially. So I'd go for Mars: it seems to fit the background that the "Right Hand of Mars" would base it's strategy, forces, deployment on those of Mars.

Seconded.  Really, as long as you can rationalize it any FW can make sense to some extent, but from a purely background perspective Mars Dogma makes the most sense for Voss Prime.  I'd actually really like to see Cawl painted up in this quartered scheme . . . :yes:

Archived