1500pt themed delegation list, need help

spu00sed

I un a wargaming club at my school and I want to deploy a 30k force for the, to play against. It can't be too good, or not too good. I also like having themed armies. I also have the problem that i haven't actively played in 4 years (apart from I tor games at the club last year).

I've almost made a 1500pt list based around a delegation from the legions to a newly discovered world to encourage compliance, and would like some advice on tweaking it.

HQ

Delagatus with Phoenix spear, volkite serpenta, artificer armour and refractor field using pride of the legion

Moritat with dual plasma pistols, power sword, jump pack, artificer armour and refactor field

5 Phoenix guard terminators, sergeant with grenade harness

5 terminators, all with power swords, 4 volkite chargers, plasma blaster and grenade harness

5 veterans, 5 power swords and plasma gun

5 support marines with plasma guns

5 seeker marines with 2 combi meltas, 3 combi plasma sergeant has power sword.

I have 97 points to play with.

The theme is that the terminators vets and delagatus are the envoy party and the moratit plasma and seekers are the back up if things go south.

Edited by spu00sed

That many small 5 man units aren't effective. I'd drop Seekers, Veterans or the Support squad and increase the other squad's numbers to 10 if points allow.

Also why does everyone have power swords? You'll very serious issues with armour and 2+ saves. The TSS helps a little but 5 power armoured dudes carrying plasmaguns without transports are very dead power armoured dudes.