Which primarch is next? Or will it be two?

Dark_Master

Couldnt the Corpse King that Njal saw be Konrad Curze? He liked his cadavers a lot..... Either that or Decimus, the child given Talos's geneseed?

Mortarion was not a corpse king, he kept things alive through his diseases, although entropy was a big thing...

Ah but he refers to Magnus "as the one they have seen" but not the Corpse-King. Mortatian has been seen at large in the galaxy, so why not name them both and say "the one's they have seen" instead? 

Black Library asked a question on FB about what books you are looking forward to the most in 2018 and my response of "the return of Russ and Fulgrim" got a like by Black Library. So using that purely anecdotal evidence we can safely assume Russ and Fulgrim are both returning in 2018.

Ah but he refers to Magnus "as the one they have seen" but not the Corpse-King. Mortatian has been seen at large in the galaxy, so why not name them both and say "the one's they have seen" instead?

I believe this is before Primaris Marines hit the SWs (and probably BA and maybe DA). So the SW might not know about Mortarion yet or the big battle of Mortarion vs Guilliman hasn't happened yet. The books are all over the chronological place.

The only way it's not going to be a primarch from one of the existing codexes (Russ or Johnson) is if gw are releasing a new faction. If that is custodes then Dorn or Vulkan.

Not necessarily, Guilliman released in a campaign supplement. No reason they wouldn’t/couldn’t do the same for any Primarch.

My bet would be on Russ alongside the SW Codex release if it’s a Loyalist but I still think they’ll just skip straight to Angron sometime in 2018.

Yes, but old lore had the Custodes never leaving Terra after the Emperor was interred on the Golden Throne

Unless this has changed recently and they now get day passes to tour the Imperium from Roboute "Imperator" Guillemann

Sanguinius always wore Gold

New lore supplants the old. Custodes now secretly go out.

All of the Imperium is the Emperor Palace.

If it's Sanguinius I'm packing my bags.

But it's likely to be only Custodes.

Still next Primarch is bound to be a loyalist. Russ is a good contender.

I think the Lion might be one of the last ones.

Check agents of the Imperium thread it's there.

It's the teaser for February. A whole lot of gold. So yeah "really".

Checked it out thank you. I always liked Dorn, but it would be awkward if he came back for RG. Wasn't Dorn named as regent of terra after the war, and didn't he blame RG for the fall of the Imperium due to RG telling the other primarchs they couldn't leave Imperialis Secundus and not going to help the Emperor sooner.

Corax and Khan will likely be the last 2 Loyal Primarchs to return, with Vulkan slightly before them.

Simply because it makes more sense to bring back the Primarchs of chapters that have their own codex first. So, Russ, Lion, and the Sanguinor will probably get a steroid injection.

Actually, just to add to Dorn, Valdor could be a possibility too: his 3D design was shown many months ago, and he should be up for release soon too. Releasing both around the Weekender would make sense, so February, and between them it's a lot of gold. Fingers crossed!

If GW says “whole lot of gold”, I’m going to assume Stormcast until I see pictures that prove otherwise.

Unreliable I know, but from a sales staff who pointed at his personal saved Talon boxe with a grin... talons/custodes have something coming, but what, I have no idea, the skeptic in me expects primaris-stodes or something derivative, I slightly expect plastic Aquilons even though it's a new set

If GW says “whole lot of gold”, I’m going to assume Stormcast until I see pictures that prove otherwise.

Since they just revealed another Stormcast dude, (1 every month now) yeah I'm gonna put my hopes in a bag, some stones on, it and throw it in the river.

Unreliable I know, but from a sales staff who pointed at his personal saved Talon boxe with a grin... talons/custodes have something coming, but what, I have no idea, the skeptic in me expects primaris-stodes or something derivative, I slightly expect plastic Aquilons even though it's a new set

Well they are getting a HQ choice, so he's correct that something is coming for them. But i'd also wager that the Gold reference is to the Stormcast. Malign Portents is due to kick off, and that's introducing a bunch of new things to the various armies of Age of Sigmar.

Do we think that a Alpha Legion Primarch could be coming back with bringing some their legion with them, to return back to the Imperium? There is an a bit in the new AL novel The Sons of the Hydra - read at your own risk!

The Lord Dominatus approached slowly. He leant in to share a private confidence with Occam but the intensity of his presence made the strike master
take a step back.

‘I have lived long,’ the Lord Dominatus told him, ‘and I have heard many such stories in my time. I wish I was the one you speak of. For the good of the Emperor, his Legion and his people. But I am not.’

You are the second son,’ Occam insisted. ‘You have to be. You are the Omega, and we the Alpha. The end and a new beginning. You can take us out of the shadows and into the light of the Emperor’s mercy. You hide here in the dead heart of an empire that wants to live. We can watch it fall to the fires of oblivion or wither and rot on the vine, but if we act – together, as one Legion – we can save it. Through us it can bloom again and usher in a second Golden Age.’

‘What you talk of cannot be done,’ the Lord Dominatus said savagely.

‘What is the alternative?’ Occam demanded. ‘Here you sit on your hollow throne, gathering idle sons and launching proxy wars through those who actually dare to believe in you. Make the Legion your own once more. Drag it back out from the darkness and give those who have lost their way direction. Unite us.
Lead us, lord primarch.’

‘He’s right,’ a voice proceeded from the shadows. ‘What you speak of cannot
be done. At least, not by the Lord Dominatus…

My questions I have in relation to the spoilers:

Is three headed hydra theory real? Meaning, there wasn't two but actually three Primarchs.

Although some of the AL have sworn to Chaos, what about the Alpha Legion who haven't? Are they still secretly sided with the Imperium?

Archived