-squad of havocs with lascannons

-8 man berserker squad

-unit of bloodletters

-unit of pink horrors

-20 man squad of poxwalkers

-one foetid bloat drone

-10 man squad of counts as bikers

-one renegade knight

before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Pics at this link!

Depending on my schedule and everything I may start a blog in the forge to keep up with progress on things. If not, then I'll post finished products here.

Edited by Oberonkhan

I SystemSyn answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Leviathan Siege Dreadnought conversion.

2. 6 man unit of Chosen.

before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I Closet Skeleton vow to complete the following eleven units before the 15th of December;

1 Death Guard Chaos Lord of Nurgle (haven't even converted yet)

1 Death Guard Chaos Sorcerer of Nurgle (ditto) biologus putrifier

3 Black Legion mutilators (are on my desk half converted, will get pics tomorrow when there's natural light)

5 Blightlord Terminators (stuck in the post so no pics)

Another 5 Blightlord Terminators (ditto)

1 Foul Blightspawn (ditto)

3 bases of Nurglings (is undercoated, will get pics)

1 Death Guard Chaos Spawn of Nurgle (ditto)

1 Black Legion Chaos Spawn (separate vow due to different basing style)

1 5 man Plague Marine squad (haven't bought yet because they're still not released)

Another 5 plague marines (again still not released)

That's everything I either have unfinished or will need for my tournament army by the 4th of November.

edit

gallery_85153_13735_443780.png

mutilators

gallery_85153_13688_219441.png

nurglings and both spawn

edit

better get the before pic of these terminators up before I finish them.

gallery_85153_13688_15196.png

foul blightspawn

gallery_85153_13688_29947.png

2nd edit now everything is released

biologus putrifier

gallery_85153_13688_531344.png

plague marines and characters

gallery_85153_13688_648126.png

Edited by Closet Skeleton

Wow! We almost doubled the participants overnight - plus we got some new commitments that will soon reveal their cards! Keep going guys! :smile.:

I robofish7591 answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete two units before December 15th 2017.  If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and contine on the path to ruin.  If I fail I'll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I'm not a terribly fast painter so I'm only vowing what I know I can complete, plus slow and plodding is the Death Guard way! :wink:

...And speaking of the Death Guard, Typhus will by my first unit.  Followed by a 10 man unit of metal demonettes, as this Call of Chaos is Slaanesh themed it seemed appropriate!  I'll upload my starting pictures either tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance.

Not that I'm not suitably impressed by you tackling Typhus, but metal Daemonettes? Bring them on! :devil:

I'm waiting for my plumbing to get sorted out before I submit my vow.

Are you being metaphorical? :unsure.:

I'm obviously in, I just don't know what with yet. Gonna mull it over for a few days.

Dragonlover

We can wait Dragonlover, for Veterans of the Long War of your stature we can arrange for the time to slowdown... 

Well, I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew with this one, buuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt...........

I, Scourged, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete:

- 1x Chaos Sorcerer (stock)
- 1x Chaos Lord in Terminator armor (including combi-plasma and power sword)
- 1x Chaos Sorcerer in Terminator Armor (stock)
- 1x Squad of Chaos Space Marines (including missile launcher and heavy bolter)
- 1x Squad of Chaos Chosen (including a flamer, plasma gun, meltagun, and a combi-plasma Champion)
- 1x Squad of Chaos Terminators (modeled as Lernaean Terminators, but will of course be fielding the Volkite as combi-plasma, heh)
- 1x Squad of Chaos Raptors (including two plasma guns, and a combi-plasma/powerfist Champion)
- 1x Deimos Pattern Chaos Rhino (stock)
- 1x Chaos Rhino (stock)

before December 15, 2017. If I do this successfully, I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail, I'll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Gotta get that badge of the Warmaster for a third year! And lucky me, all of my new Forge World bits and bobs came in just in time for the Call. All kinds of fancy new toys for the XXth. Pictures below, of course. 

Ok I'm going to try and make sure I complete this vow.

I Brother Callidan answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete a unit of 19 Poxwalkers before December 15th. If I do the successfully I will receive the Mark of total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I'll wear the Mark of the lost and expect no mercy on my soul.

When I'm on my computer I will put the picture up. Can't figure out how to on my IPad

Ignore the painted Pox walker. Started him before I seen the event but still working on him

Well Scourged, you sure know how to make an entrance! hahaha! Good luck sir - ambitious but we've seen your skill before, so now you've build expectations! (do those Termies first)

I tremblant answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 

1 Lord of Contagion
1 Noxious Bligtbringer
1 Malignant Plaguecaster
7 Plague Marines
1 Foetid Bloat Drone
1 Hellbrute (with lots of weapons)
10 Daemonettes of Slaanesh

Welcome tremblant to the 10th Call! - loads of Nurgle stuff I see, but the Daemonettes seem to be this year's signature unit! Good luck mate!

I Galloway answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

• One sorcerer
  • One unit of rubric marines
  • One unit of scarab occult
before December 15 2017. If I succeed I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue the path to ruin. If I fail, I'll wear the Mark of the Lost and expect no mercy on my twice-damned soul.

Bits are off the sprues and ready for assembly.

Well, more Tzeentch stuff! Happy, happy Semper! Good luck with the assembly - hope you keep your pace... Good luck! Galloway!

I DuskRaider, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete those listed below before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I may add more over time (as I usually do with these things), but this is my starting pledge.

1 x Unit of Blightlord Terminators
1 x Mortarion, Daemon Primarch of the Death Guard
1 x Typhus, Herald of Nurgle
1 x Winged Nurgle Daemon Prince
1 x unit of 27 Plaguebearers of Nurgle
1 x unit of 6 Nurglings

Aaah, DuskRider... at last you show yourself! And with some Nurgle awesomeness to boot... AND MORTARION! yesssssssss!!!!

Updated my original Pledge and posted some pics Semper :smile.:

OK, well they seem early stages enough... (I wouldn't count them for ETL, but for the Call I'm a bit more lenient ) 

I Oberonkhan answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

-10 man sqaud of cultists
-squad of havocs with lascannons
-8 man berserker squad
-unit of bloodletters
-unit of pink horrors
-20 man squad of poxwalkers
-one foetid bloat drone
-10 man squad of counts as bikers
-one renegade knight

Pics at this link!
Depending on my schedule and everything I may start a blog in the forge to keep up with progress on things. If not, then I'll post finished products here.

Fantastic oberon! By all means start a thread with your Call of Chaos work - loads of people take the opportunity of these events to make a new project and a new blog. However make sure you post the pics here or at least give us a heads-up when you post completions - only updates actually posted here will count... Good luck mate!

I SystemSyn answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Leviathan Siege Dreadnought conversion.
2. 6 man unit of Chosen.

Leviathan eh? COOL! Go for it mate - and good luck! Just don't forget to edit in your "before" pics...

I Closet Skeleton vow to complete the following eleven units before the 15th of December;

1 Death Guard Chaos Lord of Nurgle (haven't even converted yet)
1 Death Guard Chaos Sorcerer of Nurgle (ditto)
3 Black Legion mutilators (are on my desk half converted, will get pics tomorrow when there's natural light)
5 Blightlord Terminators (stuck in the post so no pics)
Another 5 Blightlord Terminators (ditto)
1 Foul Blightspawn (ditto)
3 bases of Nurglings (is undercoated, will get pics)
1 Death Guard Chaos Spawn of Nurgle (ditto)
1 Black Legion Chaos Spawn (separate vow due to different basing style)
1 5 man Plague Marine squad (haven't bought yet because they're still not released)
Another 5 plague marines (again still not released)

That's everything I either have unfinished or will need for my tournament army by the 4th of November.

You sire are a visionary! You pledge units that have yet to be released? The Dark Gods approve! Good luck! 

Ok I'm going to try and make sure I complete this vow.

I Brother Callidan answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete a unit of 19 Poxwalkers before December 15th. If I do the successfully I will receive the Mark of total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I'll wear the Mark of the lost and expect no mercy on my soul.

When I'm on my computer I will put the picture up. Can't figure out how to on my IPad

Ignore the painted Pox walker. Started him before I seen the event but still working on him

Poxwalkers? Some of the most characterful minis out there - I think... And funny! But 19, is quite a task. I suggest you really keep pace - running out of steam is a high probability on this one! Good luck! Oh, and when you post the pics, edit then into your original post since it's the one linked in the participants list.

OK keep them coming guys - this will build momentum I think! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well StD, it wouldn't be a proper Call if you didn't show up! Last time you painted your self unconscious (or something to that effect) so I sure hope your batteries are charged. Now those Eldar can be alluring - especially with those dance moves! :wink:

Yeah man, I'm psyched. Plus I have to partake in a Slaaneshi themed call, the only reason I joined B&C was to enter the call about 3 years ago with a Slaanesh army oddly enough. As I have the Eldar (damn those infectious dance moves of theirs) to work on, a :cuss ton of Necromunda stuff to build and paint along side the construction of a load of buildings for my ganags to fight over (not including the actual release of the game and some furious fighting that will no doubt follow) I will probably end up vowing character models, dreads and maybe a couple of small units. I might actually get around to that Slaaneshi Daemonic Herald made from a Bloodletter. 

I Slave to Darkness answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

• Keeper of Secrets
  • Herald of Slaanesh
  • Daemon Prince of Slaanesh
  • Helbrute
  • x6 Warp Talons
  • x6 Noise Marines
  • x6 Possessed
  • Rhino
  • Contemptor
  • x6 Chosen

med_gallery_75911_12239_1166788.jpg

med_gallery_75911_12239_603460.jpg

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Right, seeing as I need to clear out my room today, I won't be vowing til the weekend at earliest... but past that? If I can get my conversions done or set up by then, I'm vowing.

Incidentially, what would you guys say is a good set up for Chaos Terminators accompanying a Chaos Lord or Sorcerer? I have Combi Plasma Arms at the ready, but if I want Power Axes or the like they either don't get vowed, or I have to get stupidly creative with Power Fist arms

Ok! I'll have a piece of this pie!! I'd love to do some Slaanesh Emperors Children - but I'll be waiting for the eventual new models.

This seems like a good opportunity to paint up my Dark Imperium models! I'm really loving the new Death Guard and will attempt to make my force both fitting for 30k and 40k!

I Eidolon answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Lord of Contagion - conversion .
2. Malignant Plaguecaster - conversion
3. Noxious Blightbringer - conversion

4. Deathshroud x3
5. Blightlords x5
6. Land Raider (or Relic Medusa - depending what I get)

7. Plague Marines x7 (at least)
8. Rhino

9. Fetid Bloat Drone

I might also add some poxwalkers, I'm thinking of doing some conversions inspired by good old Captain Jack!! But I think I've pledged enough!! 

Here are my somewhat de-nurglified DI Plague Marines.

http://i65.tinypic.com/b46fkg.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/tzfde.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2uemh39.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/14wd2xf.jpg

Edited by Lord Commander Eidolon

Are you being metaphorical? :unsure.:

Nope...this is my bathroom at the moment...they're four weeks delayed and I have no water in my apartment during the renovation... :(

gallery_61265_13249_26355.jpg

I can't start doing any building or painting until they're done...so hopefully next week (and I have a heresy project that I need to finish in time for an event next weekend!)... :(

I Excessus answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 6 units (seems fiting, seeing as who is the god it's dedicated to ;) ) before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

1: Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour

2: Arkos the Faithless

3: 8-man Berzerker unit

4: 5-man Chaos Terminator unit

5: 5-man Chaos havoc unit with 4 missile launchers

6: Chaos Helbrute with missile launcher and lascannon

With my slow rate of progress let's see if I can make it...wish me luck! :P

I Dragonlover answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 2 Helbrutes before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Before pics:

gallery_69371_12656_129942.jpg

gallery_69371_12656_717152.jpg

A small one for me this year, didn't fancy painting Marines and everything else is being saved for next May/I don't have a scheme worked out yet. I figured a couple of Helbrutes to test army lists with seemed like a good idea.

Dragonlover

My first CoC, yay! With the god of excess as a patron I had to make an excessive vow (and also I was convinced about it over my personal thread), so I don't know if I'll make it, even though I'll put all of my efforts on it:

I, The Traitor, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete six units before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I 

will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

2 units of 3 Obliterators

2 heralds of Malal on nightmare (count-as heralds of Tzeentch on disk)

The Changeling (will also be a count-as, but I haven't decided a name yet for my Malal version)

An Exalted Greater Daemon of Malal (count-as Aetaos'Rau'Keres) 

On itself I would be more than capable of doing it, but I also have to finish a commission involving a lot of primaris and should study more as this is my second year of the IB... But I think I can make it if I don't sleep much :P.

Will post before pics as soon as I get the base models for oblits and heralds, and when I receive the greenstuff and milliput for Aetaos as he's going to be fully scratch-built, if that's OK? ;)

Oh, a shiny badge...

I Jorim answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 6 units before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

1 chaos lord

1 Hellbrute

2x5 Berserkers

5 chaos space marines

10 cultistes

CoC starting pic

Berserker

(found him)

Edited by Jorim

OK guys, we have reached 26 participants so far and it's still early days... :)

I Iron Skull Mask answer the call and vow to complete 1 exalted champion (Narik Dreygur) and a unit of 5 CSM Raptors before December 15th 2017.

Hi Iron Skull Mask - good luck with your vows and especially with Nari... I mean the exalted champ!

I, Metzombie, pledge to paint the following

3*15 Poxwalkers

3 Deathshroud

Typhus

Myphitic blight hauler

May Nurgel bless my paints

:eek: That's a lot of poxwalkers! Keep the pace man or you will be overwhelmed! And let's see your take on Typhus!

I Slave to Darkness answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete
  • Keeper of Secrets
  • Herald of Slaanesh
  • Daemon Prince of Slaanesh
  • Helbrute
  • x6 Warp Talons
  • x6 Noise Marines
  • x6 Possessed
  • Rhino
  • Contemptor
  • x6 Chosen

Well, that's not "just characters" now is it? I'm seriously considering awarding you the Mark of Total Hedonism on the dancing of previous years alone! :D Good luck mate!

Right, seeing as I need to clear out my room today, I won't be vowing til the weekend at earliest... but past that? If I can get my conversions done or set up by then, I'm vowing.

Incidentially, what would you guys say is a good set up for Chaos Terminators accompanying a Chaos Lord or Sorcerer? I have Combi Plasma Arms at the ready, but if I want Power Axes or the like they either don't get vowed, or I have to get stupidly creative with Power Fist arms

Can't give sagely advice on the intricacies of Traitor's loadouts but my suggestion is go the what you think looks cool! At some point you'll be "counting-as" no matter what you choose anyway, so...

Ok! I'll have a piece of this pie!! I'd love to do some Slaanesh Emperors Children - but I'll be waiting for the eventual new models.

This seems like a good opportunity to paint up my Dark Imperium models! I'm really loving the new Death Guard and will attempt to make my force both fitting for 30k and 40k!

I Eidolon answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Lord of Contagion - conversion .
2. Malignant Plaguecaster - conversion
3. Noxious Blightbringer - conversion
4. Deathshroud x3
5. Blightlords x5
6. Land Raider (or Relic Medusa - depending what I get)
7. Plague Marines x7 (at least)
8. Rhino
9. Fetid Bloat Drone

I might also add some poxwalkers, I'm thinking of doing some conversions inspired by good old Captain Jack!! But I think I've pledged enough!!

Here are my somewhat de-nurglified DI Plague Marines.

Those poxwalkers seem to be very popular (rightly so - fantastic minis). Welcome on board Lord Commander, I look forward for you Nurgle stuff - and of course for your Slaaneshi stuff of the (hopefully not so far) future. You have indeed quite a few units there - make sure you finish them all, or it's spawndom for you! :devil:

Are you being metaphorical?

Nope...this is my bathroom at the moment...they're four weeks delayed and I have no water in my apartment during the renovation...

gallery_61265_13249_26355.jpg

I can't start doing any building or painting until they're done...so hopefully next week (and I have a heresy project that I need to finish in time for an event next weekend!)...

I Excessus answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 6 units (seems fiting, seeing as who is the god it's dedicated to :wink: ) before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

1: Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour

2: Arkos the Faithless

3: 8-man Berzerker unit

4: 5-man Chaos Terminator unit

5: 5-man Chaos havoc unit with 4 missile launchers

6: Chaos Helbrute with missile launcher and lascannon

With my slow rate of progress let's see if I can make it...wish me luck!

Damn that plumbing! This is trouble to put it mildly - I sure hope that you wrap it up soon... I'm not envious of your situation. I am however envious for your line-up. And Arkos the Faithless? Good choice - a Traitor captured by the Sons of the Lion, boy will he be having a fun time in the Rock! :D Good luck mate!

I Dragonlover answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 2 Helbrutes before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

A small one for me this year, didn't fancy painting Marines and everything else is being saved for next May/I don't have a scheme worked out yet. I figured a couple of Helbrutes to test army lists with seemed like a good idea.

Dragonlover

What's happening next May?

My first CoC, yay! With the god of excess as a patron I had to make an excessive vow (and also I was convinced about it over my personal thread), so I don't know if I'll make it, even though I'll put all of my efforts on it:

I, The Traitor, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete six units before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I

will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

2 units of 3 Obliterators

2 heralds of Malal on nightmare (count-as heralds of Tzeentch on disk)

The Changeling (will also be a count-as, but I haven't decided a name yet for my Malal version)

An Exalted Greater Daemon of Malal (count-as Aetaos'Rau'Keres)

On itself I would be more than capable of doing it, but I also have to finish a commission involving a lot of primaris and should study more as this is my second year of the IB... But I think I can make it if I don't sleep much.

Will post before pics as soon as I get the base models for oblits and heralds, and when I receive the greenstuff and milliput for Aetaos as he's going to be fully scratch-built, if that's OK?

The Traitor is back for the Call! And a follower of Malal no less... How do other real Chaos Gods feel about that? :P What colour would Malal favour anyway? Good luck mate! Scratch-build is totally OK btw...

So keep the vows coming in - this is gaining momentum guys!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, that's not "just characters" now is it? I'm seriously considering awarding you the Mark of Total Hedonism on the dancing of previous years alone! :biggrin.: Good luck mate! 

Yeah I thought as its Slaanesh I may as well make an excessive vow to please my master. :tu:

And did somebody say dancing??? 

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/004/609/7d9.gif

I'm running on the assumption that next May is going to be ETL VI, because I have no idea if I'm going to be getting any more models between now and then. If not, no harm no foul.

Dragonlover

:whistling:

Well, that's not "just characters" now is it? I'm seriously considering awarding you the Mark of Total Hedonism on the dancing of previous years alone! :biggrin.: Good luck mate! 

Yeah I thought as its Slaanesh I may as well make an excessive vow to please my master. :thumbsup:

And did somebody say dancing??? 

I said PAST dancing - not current! Still forbidden!

ed-warp-art-bfg-space-marines-crew-darka

Black & White would be the colours of the renegade god... And are you insinuating that Malal isn't real? :P Outrageous, if he wasn't real my dice rolls wouldn't be so anarchic when I play his followers, just last day I succeeded at a 12" charge just to miss every attack! Malal wants the destruction of EVERYONE and he should be represented in the Call of Chaos!!!

Though I show start of my progress for Call of Chaos, quote from my army log.

​Already hit two bumps so far

• One of my Land Raider, seem to been miss cast. Never knew until few days ago when I was apply shade/painting inside of the tank. So currently email Games Workshop customer service over this.
  • Was hoping get a hour yesterday get some painting done........headache stop that (12pm until 8pm, return 10.30pm until 3am) :sad.:

I'll have four out of the five Terminators fully painted on Saturday.
*Iron Warriors dreadnought, not part of call of chaos*

Call of Chaos started a few days ago & I've vowed the following to get built & painted over the next three months

I ​Insane Psychopath answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Iron Warrior Predator
  2. Iron Warrior Predator
  3. Iron Warrior Land Raider
  4. Iron Warrior Land Raider
  5. Iron Warrior Exalted Champion
  6. Plague Terminator
  7. Plagueburst Crawler
  8. Tallyman
  9. Plague Surgeon
  10. Drone
  11. Foul Blightspawn
  12. Unit of Plague Marines
  13. Unit of Plague Maruies
  14. Putrifier

Progress of my vows will be on my army log:

​Iron Warriors 5th Grand Company, project Black Crusade

http://www.bolterand...-black-crusade/

I always want to add to my Iron Warriors. Call of Chaos has been a big part of this version of my Iron Warriors over the past 5 to 6 years now? There always something to add. Sadly I've already hit on bump as it where. I got a Land Raider back in August, then on Monday after undercoating, spray leadbelcher....it when I applied the shades that I notice one part of the Land Raider kit had three holes.

So I'm current email Games Workshop Customer service, but it is having a impact on one of my Land Raider :sad.: I never notice until apply shade onto the model.

But I'm hoping have Friday as a free day to try get the other Land Raider & the Predator built

But right now I've made a start on the Nurgle models with today been my usely day toward painting my own models.

​So just show the before photo of the Terminators, from yesterday.

gallery_13342_13449_60833.jpg

Then during today

gallery_13342_13449_45552.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_137281.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_133073.jpg

So should have the four models finish on Saturday :biggrin.: There is one Battle Brother missing, pretty much I'm not all that keen on the Fly Terminators in the kit, yes it cool but it just something that I don't think fit with the way I'm wanting my models to look. So I'm hopeful going to replace the model as soon as few bitz site start putting parts up for sale, like Bitz Box.

I was also hoping to spend a hour yesterday painting the Mail order only Plague Marines & Character I got on Saturday. But I ended up with a headache that lasted from the afternoon until 8pm & then sort return a hour or so after. So this is all I could get done :sad.:

gallery_13342_13449_92870.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_138361.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_63718.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_107654.jpg

Also, so last year had mark me been in the hobby for 20 years. With that, was also the release of the 2nd ed codex Chaos Space Marines which was release in 1996. So one of my aim last year was to get a few of the 2nd ed era models, mainly the plastic Khorne Berzerker. They forum the bulk of my Black Legion force I started back then (see first page for the Lord). So I kept a eye out & mange to get a decent amount of unpainted & still on sprue, with a lot them still with there originally box.

One of the set I bought on ebay, also had the box of 5 Plague marines. I'd always like them, the plastic & metal Plague Marines from the 2nd ed. Again nothing bad toward the 3rd ed Metal models. Just not the type I wanted.
​This is one of the many reason I'm really happy with the new updated plastic Plague Marines. A lot of the parts & models remind me of 2nd ed & how I've wanted the models to look when ever though of the day when they'd get new plastic models or general update.

Now let see if this happen when it the World Eater/Khorne Berzerker time.

​Anyway so I'll get the five models painted & added to my Nurgle force.

med_gallery_13342_13449_102021.jpg

Iron Warriors

Some part have arrive to convert a Iron Warrior Battle Brother. My plan was to add him to the base of the Siege Dreadnought I recently added to my Iron Warriors. Part of this was to remind me that the model arm with a melta (if last week game was anything go by & me forgetting about it).
Also with Cadaras Grendel & how he protected Warsmith Berossus, in the Dead Sky Black Sun & Angels Exterminatius novel....

Model in the photo just get a rough idea.

med_gallery_13342_13449_123311.jpg

So try get the Battle Brother built during the weekend. The shield going to be done like the second Warsmith I shown a few month back, using the Iron Warriors transfer sheet just show there rank & role.

Black & White would be the colours of the renegade god... And are you insinuating that Malal isn't real? :P Outrageous, if he wasn't real my dice rolls wouldn't be so anarchic when I play his followers, just last day I succeeded at a 12" charge just to miss every attack! Malal wants the destruction of EVERYONE and he should be represented in the Call of Chaos!!!

Damn right he should! Black and white it is then! Malala for the win!

@ IP: it is kind of strange to see you not doing IW! But those are fantastic! The highlight on the Nurgle Marine is subtle yet so striking! Also using blue as a complementary colour for the termies was a bold move and it sure paid off. Amazing models and amazing paint job! Always a pleasure to see your work IP!

Models sure have grown in size over the years... :rolleyes:

I anselneo answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the below units December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

2 units of 10 poxwalkers

1 plagueburst crawler