+++Call of Chaos X+++

There are two of us who have both pledged fourteen units. Am I allowed to edit my Vow and add a unit to break the tie?

Now I want to up my vow to 16 units :lol: Bloody Slaanesh players trying to out do each other. :P

Sure thing!

It would be ooc - so you won’t be accountable for it, but you’d be honour bound! :biggrin.:

Ευχαριστώ.

There are two of us who have both pledged fourteen units. Am I allowed to edit my Vow and add a unit to break the tie?

Now I want to up my vow to 16 units :laugh.: Bloody Slaanesh players trying to out do each other. :tongue.:

There can be only One.

:biggrin.:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I, Res Ipsa Loquitur, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete fifteen fourteen (15) (14) units, being;

1. Herald of Slaanesh on foot - Complete
  2. Herald of Slaanesh on foot - Complete
  3. Herald of Slaanesh on Steed
  4. Herald of Slaanesh on Steed
  5. Eighteen Daemonettes - Complete
  6. Seventeen Daemonettes
  7. Seventeen Daemonettes
  8. Six Seekers
  9. Five Seekers - Complete
  10. Five Seekers
  11. Hellflayer - Complete
  12. Hellflayer - Complete
  13. Hellflayer 
  14. Hellflayer
  15. Herald of Slaanesh on foot

before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Unit #15 - Herald of Slaanesh on foot;

22780490_10208185321105813_1839465940571

Edited by Res Ipsa Loquitur

I Nekro83 answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

- 2X 10 men autocannon havoc squads

- chaos lord

before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/924/mXqiLl.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/922/KP3GHH.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/924/g7BQuf.jpg

That the squad of Plague Marines finish

gallery_13342_13449_90799.jpg

Before

gallery_13342_13449_114889.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_138361.jpg

Also pick this lot up today.

• Predators - So this Predators going to be a Hellforge Predators, arm with the Flamer turrets & Heavy Bolter side. Trophy wise, I'm going to use the Blood Angel from this tank. Might paint the model up as a Devastator. Another trophy will be base on another friend Space Wolves, using the MkIII helmet & the FW Space Wolf transfer to try mark out there company.
  • Drone - That me nearly there in term of buying that least one of each release. It just that other drone that been seen in the codex, but it has not been release quite yet.
  • Champion - Got a second Champion blister, bought today. I'm not quite sure what I will do. Part me thinking possible converting the model as a Character or convert it as another Battle Brother so my third squad (will be arm for combat) can be another 10 model strong.

med_gallery_13342_13449_92499.jpg

But with the Drone bought, that me got everything for my Call of Chaos vows. Not included in the photo the second Land Raider (still get built) & Exalted Champion (in case).

​I'm aim on getting the box of Plague Marines built some point tomorrow so they can all get painted during the week.

gallery_13342_13449_37777.jpg

Finished just in time for Armies on Parade!

And the two mounted heralds of Slaanesh. The Twins.

I glued them onto bases at GW this morning.med_gallery_63428_9407_388841.jpegmed_gallery_63428_9407_686321.jpegmed_gallery_63428_9407_103455.jpegmed_gallery_63428_9407_336315.jpeg

You can just about make out the pearl hanging from her crown here. The pearl paint worked out better than I had expected.

med_gallery_63428_9407_615918.jpegmed_gallery_63428_9407_1006627.jpegmed_gallery_63428_9407_73982.jpeg

An ex-Harlequin? Or she just took it from one?med_gallery_63428_9407_16555.jpeg

And you can see her pearl necklace.med_gallery_63428_9407_51739.jpeg

And that’s me done :)

Just quick update to show some progress. As it stand now I've got all my models for Call of Chaos & getting them built

med_gallery_13342_13449_13469.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_144134.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_128993.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_97502.jpg

Just got the trophy to add to both tanks. Land Raider waiting until a few weeks, as a local event few people I've game against are bring some parts to rep there armies.

While the Predator, it depend how it all goes tomorrow as it been pretty chaotic over the past few days.

Oh it is onnnnnnn!!! Lemme see what else I can add to my vow.

Your move, Brother.

:biggrin.:

Ok, did a quick stocktake of what I have kicking about, and I will increase my vow with the following. 

• Herald of Slaanesh
  • Sorcerer 
  • Dark Apostle
  • Spawn
  • Exalted Champion
  • Giant Chaos Spawn

I will get a picture of everything later and update my original vow post as well. 

Quick question, some of the things I will be working on might be unsuitable for a family forum, for my finished pictures should I post them on my blog that I keep forgetting about and post a link to my blog or should I just cover up anything that isnt suitable and post images here? Dont want to post something and have people freaking out.

OK, I think I updated everything to this point... phewww.... 

@ Necro83: welcome to the 10th Call man - good luck with your vow!

@ FirstSonofHorus: They look great man, keep going! Very clean job on that Tzeentch blue and can't wait for those Termies. :thumbsup:

@ IP: Excellent progress sir - blue and red work very well as spot colours vs. your greens. And the pipeline looks very promising too! :wink:

@ Kierdale: Well, we have a fully fledged Chosen of Chaos! And what quality at that! Vibrantly coloured steeds and monochromatic riders (with contrasting heads)! Wow! And the pearl detail? :yes: Congratulations on your completion man, the Gods nod in satisfaction...

@ Atia: Good to see progress from the Lady of the Tower! This Tallyman looks awesome and suitably disgusting in his Iron armour! :smile.:

@ Res: Cyprus eh? That explains it! I see you're doing excellent progress especially in light of StD upping the stakes! (lovely fuchsia top knot btw)

@ DuskRaider: Good to see more updates from you - those plague bearers are excellent and their bellies are a great focal point on each mini! And they do look great all together! The Daemon Prince is also awesome - which line is he from?

@ Scourged: Fantastic Raptors man! Excellent shine on that armour!

@ StD: I see you're upping the stakes - that looks very promising indeed *grabs pop-corn and sits tightly*. As regards the minis, you're kind of scaring me... Send me PMs of them so I can get a better understanding of the depths of your depravity. :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ultraforge eh? Are they still in business? I bought their fantastic dragon off them...

That’s a great model btw...

I don't believe so, but I see their stuff for sale on multiple websites. I do know the guy sold the company and started Creature Caster, so perhaps whomever he sold the company to is still making casts and selling. And thanks, I love the model... I've had it for years. 

Update: I'm behind, and only still working on Ahriman. Starting tomorrow after work I plan to change that.

Incidentally, where do Brettonian Peasent models stand on the AoS Scale? They're OOP for that line at the moment, all of the Brettonia line is, and I've shown a picture of how I have them... is it ok to just them as is as feaudal Cultists, using Energy Shields to justify the pistols?