+++Call of Chaos X+++

My vow is DONE! Daemon Princess done in one day!

20171213_222528.jpg

20171213_222546.jpg

20171213_222636.jpg

And for a bonus! Re-done pictures for all the prior vows bar the beetle!

20171213_222717.jpg

20171213_222806.jpg

20171213_222820.jpg

20171213_222848.jpg

EDIT: They might be sideways but they count, right? They SHOULDN'T be sideways but I took Lengthwise photos so...

Edited by Leonite

I'm still fairly confident I'll be done on time but it's going to be a close-run thing. My heating has been out since sunday and since today is a cheeky -14c, painting just isn't on the cards.

Two days, seventeen Daemonettes, six Seekers, two Hellflayers and a Seeker Chariot to go.

Hi everyone, 

First off let me say I'm very sorry of staying low for so long - work has overwhelmed (including a lightning trip to the US) and has thrown me totally off-balance. 

But now I'm back to see the proper conclusion of the event. The deadline is Friday the 15th at midnight. And just to be fair, this will apply for all time zones - i.e. if it's not midnight yet where you live, the event is still on. I will do the official closing sometime early on Saturday the 16th just to be on the safe side.

Amazing completions so far, it's always a pleasure to watch the Chaos community at work - crazy, over the top, colourful and evil, what more can one ask! :biggrin.:

@ Std: For whatever it's worth at this point, let me attempt to answer your question: We cannot make any changes in the vow, but you are free to change the OOC entries- these are unofficial and totally up to you. 

@ Res: amazing work mate (especially those sales on the Fiends), and I would like to highlight the fact that the organised way you're presenting your posts has made my life much, much easier! :thumbsup:

@ Leonite: That beetle is AMAZING! Well done sir!

@ tremblant: Solid work mate, great white!

6gqj734n-1394723838.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q

@ Metzombie: The timing of the event is until the end of the day where you live. Just to make sure that everyone gets an equal chance, I will be closing the event early on the 16th...

@ IP: Just like always! High quality painting, tons of models and timely completions! Well done Warmaster!

@ Warpmiss: Congratulations! Your first event was a huge success and more so if one considers how new you are in the hobby! Well done and hope to see you in future events! :cool.:

@ Gezabutla: Beautiful reds there... Painting, posing, details - all work perfectly to a really great result! Like!

@ Xin: WHAT IS THIS DISGUSTING CREATURE? :sick: Truly a great conversion man - captures Nurgle's glory totally!

@ Sgt Blank: Neat work! And it's always better to vow something realistic and deliver than go overboard with unfounded enthusiasm that leads nowhere... The Gds are satisfied!

@ SystemSyn: Well, that's Slaaneshi alright! hahaha! Excellent, striking and disturbingly pink! Your first Call of Chaos is indeed a success!

@ Dragonlover: It is not going to be your first failed event. I knew it all along! Congrats man!

So get all your finishing touches done and dash to the finish line! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Alright, frack it. I'll be damned if I miss the fourth dedicated installment of the Call. 

I Augustus b'Raass answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete one Chaos Night Lords MkIIb Land Raider before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

with the hiatus that I still have until the end of December 15th (24h00 CET) to complete this baby. 

sGTg1NH.jpg

Fingers crossed I get away with it.

tenor.gif

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

I think you missed my hellblade in completions Semper :wink:

I think you're right! Now everything is in order Onboard, you are a true Chosen of Chaos! :tu:

Alright, frack it. I'll be damned if I miss the fourth dedicated installment of the Call. 

I Augustus b'Raass answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete one Chaos Night Lords MkIIb Land Raider before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

with the hiatus that I still have until the end of December 15th (24h00 CET) to complete this baby. 

sGTg1NH.jpg

Fingers crossed I get away with it.

tenor.gif

Welcome to the 10th Call Augustus - you got me worried there for a while... :D Now the completion is a forgone conclusion, I have no doubt you'll make it and nothing can go wrong. So you won't sleep for 48 hours... big deal. You need to keep the Gods happy! 

Good luck mate! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

The situation has improved here, today it is only -12c. I now think I may fail since it looks like I will have to go to court tomorrow to get an ex parte order against my landlord.

le sigh

EDIT - Thanks for the kind words, Cap'n. I don't have a single Fiend in my Vow though, they're Steeds.

EDIT II: THE REVENGE - Heating came back on twenty minutes after posting. GAME ON!

Edited by Res Ipsa Loquitur

I, Halandaar, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the below listed units before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

• Typhus, Herald of the Plague God
  • 3 Deathshroud Terminators
  • 12 Poxwalkers
  • 1 Herald of Nurgle
  • 10 Plaguebearers
  • 3 Plague Drones
  • 3 Nurgling Swarms

So, right before the deadline, here are my offerings;

Typhus

med_gallery_84244_13422_419022.jpg

Deathshroud

med_gallery_84244_13422_5690.jpg

Poxwalkers

med_gallery_84244_13422_1916847.jpg

Herald of Nurgle & Plaguebearers

med_gallery_84244_13422_950575.jpg

Nurglings & Plague Drones

med_gallery_84244_13422_690194.jpg

So, what happens if I don't finish the OOC units? As I understand it, they're only relevant to the tongue-in-cheek :censored:-waving that StD and I have engaged in. If I only complete the fourteen units I originally pledged, do I fail my Vow?

Edited by Res Ipsa Loquitur

@ Halaandar: Great stuff man! We have another Warmaster among our ranks! :tu:

So, what happens if I don't finish the OOC units? As I understand it, they're only relevant to the tongue-in-cheek :censored:-waving that StD and I have engaged in. If I only complete the fourteen units I originally pledged, do I fail my Vow?

You got it right. You're only liable for the official vow. The OCC vows are just an "hounor" thing but does not affect your status at all. 

Captain Semper : There is also my Noise Marine squad completed for the voW.

Yes, it was correctly depicted I think. :ermm:  You have only Lucius pending now, right? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Halaandar: Great stuff man! We have another Warmaster among our ranks! :thumbsup:

You got it right. You're only liable for the official vow. The OCC vows are just an "hounor" thing but does not affect your status at all. 

Captain Semper : There is also my Noise Marine squad completed for the voW.

Yes, it was correctly depicted I think. :ermm:  You have only Lucius pending now, right? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Yes, only Lucius to go until the 15th. 

Afraid to say that I will not be able to complete my stuff, I have ignored my real life problems these past few weeks but my friends going through something atm and thats more important... Ill take the title of 'Best looking Slaanesh Lord' back from Res Ipsa Loquitur next year ;)

Good job everyone, and thanks to Semper for running the Call again. :tu:

I've taken my Land Raider to work to attach the tracks in my down time! I'll be up till midnight finishing the pledge off!

http://i63.tinypic.com/2j5micy.jpg

Most of the works done on everything - just a case of putting it all together