Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Call of Chaos X+++

Call of Chaos Call of Chaos X

• Please log in to reply
371 replies to this topic

Cryptix

Cryptix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,888 posts
  • Faction: Hive Fleet Chimaera, Renegades

Damn it, I'm not going to make it. I need more skeleton bone from army painter to finish off poxwalkers but its going to take 36 hours to get here sad.png

• Captain Semper likes this

Well would you look at the time, it's zombie o'clock!
sml_gallery_55866_13614_5370.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpggallery_60566_6038_377.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Banner_02_Failed.jpg

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Res Ipsa Loquitur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 2,347 posts
  • Faction: Children of The Violet Heart

Afraid to say that I will not be able to complete my stuff, I have ignored my real life problems these past few weeks but my friends going through something atm and thats more important... Ill take the title of 'Best looking Slaanesh Lord' back from Res Ipsa Loquitur next year msn-wink.gif

Good job everyone, and thanks to Semper for running the Call again. thumbsup.gif

I actually identify as a pandimensional shade of blue, so...

Sucks to hear, Brosef Fritzl. 

• Captain Semper, Kierdale and Slave to Darkness like this
"I have of late - but wherefore I know not - lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to me than a foul and pestilential congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not me: no, nor woman neither. Nor woman neither."

Posted Image

Brother Callidan

Brother Callidan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 168 posts
I'm going to call these done.
PoxWalker03

PoxWalker04

Forgot to add my thanks to Semper for running Callof Chaos. Don’t know if I would have been up for painting all my poxwalkers if it wasn’t for this challenge. So thanks Semper

Edited by Brother Callidan, 15 December 2017 - 04:16 AM.

• Sgt. Blank, Captain Semper, Res Ipsa Loquitur and 2 others like this

sml_gallery_79624_11720_41013.jpggallery_79624_11720_7397.pngtn_gallery_79624_13296_21296.pngCall_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01a.jpg

Lord Commander Eidolon

Lord Commander Eidolon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 805 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children Legion
Well the Land Raider and Bloat Dronr are done!

Really just the Termies to finish off!!

2m2akjn.jpg

2jf0qht.jpg
  • Sgt. Blank, Biohazard, Captain Semper and 4 others like this
"Only by Imperfection can we fail...''
Fulgrim, the Phoenician, the Illuminator, the Prefector of Chemos

My Blogs: 

sml_gallery_162_12011_407905.pngtn_gallery_162_12011_4334.jpegtn_gallery_162_12011_452.jpeg Instagram: @pursuitOfperfection

Xin Ceithan

Xin Ceithan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,200 posts
  • Faction: The Obsidian Coil, XXth Legio

Pitching a WIP shot on my two Exalted Sorcerers while taking a break sonce I realized I havent`t posted WIP on my las t vow

gallery_66914_10128_484854.jpg

time for some coffee and a walk, then it`s back to the painting table...

<p>Call_of_Chaos_7_Banner_01c.jpg;<p>Call_of_Chaos_9_Banner_01b.jpg

Lord Commander Eidolon

Lord Commander Eidolon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 805 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children Legion
Well that's me done!

Lord of Contagion

160bwqt.jpg

Noxious Blightbringer & Grave Warden

1266w5g.jpg

Grave Warden 2&3

nd5u0w.jpg

Blight Lord and Terminator Lord

2jdgkt2.jpg

Making up the 5 terminators I pledged. Really had to push to finish these dudes, I'll be revising the Lord into a standard bearer and might look for an alternate head for the lord of Contagion, but the main thing is that they are done!! For now.....

Edited by Lord Commander Eidolon, 15 December 2017 - 02:18 PM.

• Insane Psychopath, Sgt. Blank, Carrack and 1 other like this
"Only by Imperfection can we fail...''
Fulgrim, the Phoenician, the Illuminator, the Prefector of Chemos

My Blogs: 

sml_gallery_162_12011_407905.pngtn_gallery_162_12011_4334.jpegtn_gallery_162_12011_452.jpeg Instagram: @pursuitOfperfection

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 13,587 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels
Great stuff guys, I will be updating in a few hours

Augustus b'Raass

Augustus b'Raass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,467 posts
  • Faction: KDK, VII, VIII

Huff huff. Done. Painted for three hours yesterday, and eight today. smile.png

QELhdM6.jpg

More pictures here in my WIP log. smile.png

Edited by Augustus b'Raass, 15 December 2017 - 05:29 PM.

• Captain Semper, Machine God, tremblant and 9 others like this

Eldrick Shadowblade

Eldrick Shadowblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 683 posts
  • Faction: The Oath-Broken

I apologize for the shoddy photos, but I'll set up my light box when i get some more time!

HuBRbeR.jpg

fz0dT45.jpg

2QjFjYn.jpg

fJctxYk.jpg

ydbMWnn.jpg

abPE5XV.jpg

• Sgt. Blank, Captain Semper, Galloway and 1 other like this

wp7jdc6.jpge5hTHdP.jpg35tL31s.pngmCFXFNT.png

FOLLOW MY BLACK LEGION OATH-BROKEN THREAD

http://www.bolterand...-gilgamesh-wip/

Insane Psychopath

Insane Psychopath

++PRODITOR VESANUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,941 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

While vows are complete for Call of Chaos reason.  I said I'd try add some quick photos if my transfer arrive from Fallout hobbies, which happen yesterday & there really cool :D

Just quote from my IW army log

Spoiler

• Captain Semper and The Traitor like this

"perhaps the Ruinous Powers favour you....?"

Iron-Daemon Forge Facebook page

Call_of_Chaos_Banner_03_Completion.jpgCall_of_Chaos_Badge_05.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_29004_9303_6178.pnggallery_29004_9303_25996.jpggallery_29004_10383_9506.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1975.pnggallery_29004_10383_2014.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gif

IW 5th Grand Company record since 04: Games play 1018 - GW Glasgow best army 2005, Conflict Scotland 02/05: 12th/top 5 best army, UKGT heat 1: 05/06/07/08/09, Medusa V, Stirling Rapid Fire 06: 2nd/08: 4th+2nd Best army/09 8th+Best Army/13 Best army/14 Army Nominee/15 Best army+Chaos, 40k Radio 08: 5th Scotland-38th World, ELG Rompa Stompa 08, Hobby Champion 08, ELG Conpulsion 09 2nd place, ELG Counter Attack 09: 4th+Best army, Throne of Skull: April12-2nd best army nominee+2nd Chaos race/Oct12: Best army winner/Nov12 Best army nominee+Infamous Unit/March13 Best army nominee-Sept13 Best army nominee/March 14 Best army nominee, Conflict Scotland 13 Best army, Fire Storm 13/16: 2nd Best army, Winter War 13: Best army-14: Best army+Chaos race, Winter War 15, Armies on Parade 2012/15, Clan War 15 Best army+Diorama/16: Best army, Throne of Skulls March 16-Army nominee, ToS Sept 16-Army nominee/Legend Tank & unit, White Dwarf August 2013 Army of the Month.
Now accepting Games Workshop commission, from painting to converting (UK/Europe only for the time being) PM me or send a email. Note - New web site coming soon.

Metzombie

Metzombie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

The last unit of zombies is finished and my vow is fulfilled

WIN 20171215 21 44 05 Pro
And all models together.
WIN 20171215 21 51 12 Pro

• Sgt. Blank and Captain Semper like this

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01f.jpggallery_30308_9518_824.png

Oberonkhan

Oberonkhan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12 posts

Through some unforeseen circumstances I was only able to complete one vow, trying to figure out how to add the photo. 

Edit: Cultists

Edited by Oberonkhan, 15 December 2017 - 09:06 PM.

Nostraman_zpsf4be09e4.pngbl-logo.jpg

Xin Ceithan

Xin Ceithan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,200 posts
  • Faction: The Obsidian Coil, XXth Legio

Finished the Exalted Sorcerers!

These are really beautiful sculpts and really need to look into these again with less haste some time.

Anyway

So that is my next....

gallery_66914_10128_638259.jpg

and my last vow ...complete

gallery_66914_10128_465112.jpg

Which means I have completed all my vows on time biggrin.png 

Praise the Gods !

• Sgt. Blank and Captain Semper like this
<p>Call_of_Chaos_7_Banner_01c.jpg;<p>Call_of_Chaos_9_Banner_01b.jpg

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Res Ipsa Loquitur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 2,347 posts
  • Faction: Children of The Violet Heart

And the heat went out again. Only -4c today, might be able to finish up before my hands ice.

"I have of late - but wherefore I know not - lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to me than a foul and pestilential congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not me: no, nor woman neither. Nor woman neither."

Posted Image

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 13,587 posts

Right, I have updated the first page but I'm not closing the event just yet. I'll wait for a 2-3 hours more just to be fair to all time zones. ow use this time the best you can! 

Afraid to say that I will not be able to complete my stuff, I have ignored my real life problems these past few weeks but my friends going through something atm and thats more important... Ill take the title of 'Best looking Slaanesh Lord' back from Res Ipsa Loquitur next year msn-wink.gif

Good job everyone, and thanks to Semper for running the Call again. thumbsup.gif

Thank you very much man, sorry to hear about the real life issues - and sorry you became a spawn... Until next year then! :D

I'm going to call these done.

Forgot to add my thanks to Semper for running Callof Chaos. Don’t know if I would have been up for painting all my poxwalkers if it wasn’t for this challenge. So thanks Semper

Always happy to provide motivation - more so when to comes to painting thousands upon thousands of space zombies... or like twenty (which is close enough in my book). You're welcome man - and congrats on your completion!

Well that's me done!

Lord of Contagion

Hidden Content

Beautiful work Lord Commander! Just great - especially your dirtied whites... Ace!

Huff huff. Done. Painted for three hours yesterday, and eight today. smile.png

Hidden Content

More pictures here in my WIP log. smile.png

Well Augustus, you always amaze with your combination of speed and quality - it's probably unmatched! :woot: Excellent work - frankly no event involving Chaos is complete unless you join! Well done Servant of Chaos!

I apologize for the shoddy photos, but I'll set up my light box when i get some more time!

Hidden Content

Well, Eldrik, that's a fantastic finish! Well done - and an excellent choice of purple and blue as spit colours to the DG green! :tu:

The last unit of zombies is finished and my vow is fulfilled

And all models together.

And another Warmaster emerges! Quite a few this year - no? Bravo Metzombie, you lived up to your name! :D

Through some unforeseen circumstances I was only able to complete one vow, trying to figure out how to add the photo. 

Edit: Cultists

Not to worry Oberonkhan, these things happen - that's why we get regular events here in the B&C! You did do the one unit though, that's not bad at all! 

Finished the Exalted Sorcerers!

These are really beautiful sculpts and really need to look into these again with less haste some time.

Anyway

So that is my next....

Hidden Content

Which means I have completed all my vows on time biggrin.png

Praise the Gods !

The Gods are pleased.... They are excellent sculpts indeed - and you've dome great justice to them (a bit darker than usual) and the green fires are a great success - they work fantastically well! 

OK, like I said, the event will remain open for a few more hours - all are welcome to report completions until the official end!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• Sgt. Blank and Atia like this

Galloway

Galloway

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 118 posts

So Nurgle and Khorne did their best to slow me down, but maybe I can squeak in under the wire here-

As of midnight local time, I had finished painting but not assembly

Call2017 midnight

Everything is assembled and based now (2 am local).

Scarab occult

ScarabWIP

Squad of 10 rubrics (aspiring sorcerer w/ force sword, warpflame pistol) and sorcerer (with force staff and bolt pistol)

RubricWIP

Not sure what the full rules are but I plan to add some transfers in the morning, but painting and basing is done for all my vows. Whatever the gods decree, was fun and inspiring to take part. Thanks Captain!

• Sgt. Blank likes this

"Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence."

The Unbound Brethren WIP log http://www.bolterand...ark-mechanicus/

41566861885_51b6792670_o.pnggallery_48988_10069_47070.pngCall_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01c.jpgo42xtHt.jpg

DreamIsCollapsing

DreamIsCollapsing

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 385 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

Done ! 

• Sgt. Blank, Atia and The Traitor like this

I looked down the sights of my rifle, my target looked back. It's eyes were all the eyes I'd ever loved. They promised everything I could ever want. Love, comfort, safety. An end to this nightmare. I felt my will draining out of me, entranced by those eyes.

Profil pic by Qsy draw a lot

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 13,587 posts

Call_of_Chaos_10_Poster.jpg

THE TENTH CALL OF CHAOS IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

So another Call is over!

The Call of Chaos is probably the longest running event in the B&C, despite some tweaks in the rules over the years. When it begun it was bi-annual and ay some point I believe there was also a hiatus for some years. In fact its first incarnations are lost in the mists of time with the earlier version I could dig out being Call of Chaos IV!

The Chaos sub-community here in the B&C is without a doubt one of the most productive and more artistically inclined - which makes total sense given the crazy models available, the even more crazy conversion work and the even more crazy colour combinations from the bright colours of Tzeentch and Slaanesh to the more sombre tones (but still colourful) of  Khorne and Nurgle. GW has supported the Chaos line greatly over the past couple of years, re-igniting interest in the faction and attracting some of the best talent that we have here in the B&C. 

It is always great to see the seasoned veterans of many events return time and again - it just proves the event is still relevant and captures the imagination of veteran hobbyists giving me all the more reason to continue hosting it, despite what obstacles real-life is putting in the way. But even more encouraging than seeing the veterans return, is the participation of new members (either new to the B&C, or the Chaos "team" or to the event itself). New, first time, participants are the next "regulars" and make the Call of Chaos a live and fun affair, not a old boring club of veterans. It is an integral part of the progress of community and remains an accepting, friendly and helpful affair that makes the experience a pleasant one for all involved.

So let's see now how this event developed:

First of all, we had a record number of Warmasters (a total of 13!) while there was no Lord of Chaos - no one who pledged and completed 5 units!

The total participation stood at 46 (vs. 41 of last year) of with 26 completed what they pledged, giving the event a completion rate of 57% - a bit more subdued than last year's 68%.

PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE TO MAKE SURE YOUR ENTRY IS CORRECTLY DEPICTED!

If there is a problem, the first thing you need to do is take the badge that you deserve from the list below. Then inform me and I will correct and such problem ASAP.

So here it goes:

WARMASTER OF CHAOS

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01f.jpg Call_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01f.gif

Atia

Closet Skeleton

DuskRaider

Eldrick Shadowblade

gezabutla

Halandaar

Insane Psychopath

Jorim

Leonite

Lord Commander Eidolon

Metzombie

Scourged

tremblant

LORD OF CHAOS 

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01e.jpg Call_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01e.gif

NONE!

CHAMPION OF CHAOS

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01d.jpg Call_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01d.gif

Xin Ceithan 

ASPIRING CHAMPION

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01c.jpg Call_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01c.gif

Galloway

Nekro83

SystemSyn

Warpmiss

CHOSEN OF CHAOS

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01b.jpg Call_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01b.gif

Dragonlover 

DreamIsCollapsing 

Kierdale 

OnboardG1

Sgt. Blank

SERVANT OF CHAOS

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01a.jpg Call_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01a.gif

Augustus b'Raass

Brother Callidan

Tallarn Commander

CHAOS SPAWN

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_02_Failed.jpg Call_of_Chaos_10_Medal_02_Failed.gif

AfroCampbell

anselneo 

beachymike123

Biohazard 

Brother Gorath

Excessus

Fedratsailor

FirstSonOfHorus

Iron Skull Mask

Lord Gunthar 

Nusphigor

Oberonkhan 

Rednekkboss 

Res Ipsa Loquitur

robofish7591

Sagentus

Slave to Darkness 

Swarmlord Unleashed 

The Traitor

Threefiddy

So this is it for this year! I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank the Grand Master of the Inner Circle The Shadow Guard  for his invaluable support with the evocative imagery for this (and every) event. Thank you Grand Master!

Congratulations to all and until next year, farewell!

Captain Semper

Member of the Inner Circle

Master of Recruits

• Insane Psychopath, Sgt. Blank, tremblant and 5 others like this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,378 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves
The shame!!! Spawndom awaits me as I suffer the fleshcrafters curse...

At least I can take my time now and finish my stuff at a relaxed pace, some of the things I wanted to do were a little too much for a short timeframe. Ill still be working on my Hellbound over the coming months if people are interested.

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_48988_10069_6483.pnggallery_29004_9303_22505.pngCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_02_Failed.gif

Blog - Gates of Helvete

“Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.” - Terry Pratchett, Eric

robofish7591

robofish7591

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 693 posts

Thanks for running the event Semper!  I was able to make some progress, but unfortunately getting moved had to take priority. 

Anyway, being a spawn doesn't seem that bad, all these extra limbs and eyes might help me paint more models... and hey, looking at the list, at least I am in good company! msn-wink.gif

• Captain Semper, Slave to Darkness and Sugarlessllama like this

Robo's Anviliarium - My Iron Hands WIP thread

gallery_84735_14657_41554.jpg

Sagentus

Sagentus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,353 posts
Spawndom for me. Really need to sort put a rotta for painting and stop life getting in the way lol

Insane Psychopath

Insane Psychopath

++PRODITOR VESANUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,941 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Thanks again for Call of Chaos, Semper.

Now, what will next year Call of Chaos theme be :D  Maybe Fallen Angels ;)

​I'm hoping we do see some new Chaos Marines models release next year.  Would like to try get Black Legion, Red Corsair & Night Lords collected in the near future.

"perhaps the Ruinous Powers favour you....?"

Iron-Daemon Forge Facebook page

Call_of_Chaos_Banner_03_Completion.jpgCall_of_Chaos_Badge_05.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_29004_9303_6178.pnggallery_29004_9303_25996.jpggallery_29004_10383_9506.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1975.pnggallery_29004_10383_2014.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gif

IW 5th Grand Company record since 04: Games play 1018 - GW Glasgow best army 2005, Conflict Scotland 02/05: 12th/top 5 best army, UKGT heat 1: 05/06/07/08/09, Medusa V, Stirling Rapid Fire 06: 2nd/08: 4th+2nd Best army/09 8th+Best Army/13 Best army/14 Army Nominee/15 Best army+Chaos, 40k Radio 08: 5th Scotland-38th World, ELG Rompa Stompa 08, Hobby Champion 08, ELG Conpulsion 09 2nd place, ELG Counter Attack 09: 4th+Best army, Throne of Skull: April12-2nd best army nominee+2nd Chaos race/Oct12: Best army winner/Nov12 Best army nominee+Infamous Unit/March13 Best army nominee-Sept13 Best army nominee/March 14 Best army nominee, Conflict Scotland 13 Best army, Fire Storm 13/16: 2nd Best army, Winter War 13: Best army-14: Best army+Chaos race, Winter War 15, Armies on Parade 2012/15, Clan War 15 Best army+Diorama/16: Best army, Throne of Skulls March 16-Army nominee, ToS Sept 16-Army nominee/Legend Tank & unit, White Dwarf August 2013 Army of the Month.
Now accepting Games Workshop commission, from painting to converting (UK/Europe only for the time being) PM me or send a email. Note - New web site coming soon.

Dragonlover

Dragonlover

++ PATRIS ANGUIGENA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,753 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion
Clearly next year's theme will be Malal, right?

Cheers for running the event Captain, got a bit more of the pile of grey chipped away at.

Dragonlover
  • Captain Semper and Warpmiss like this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,378 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves
Next years theme should be Slaanesh as well. Us Slaanesh followers are beautiful so naturally everybody wants to see more of us!!" ;)
  • Captain Semper and DreamIsCollapsing like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_48988_10069_6483.pnggallery_29004_9303_22505.pngCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_02_Failed.gif

Blog - Gates of Helvete

“Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.” - Terry Pratchett, Eric

tremblant

tremblant

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 46 posts

Huge thanks to Captain Semper for running another superb event.

Great work everyone

gallery_29004_10383_2014.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2016_Medal_02_Primus_Inter_Pares.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01f.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Primus_Interpares_Chaos.jpETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Call of Chaos, Call of Chaos X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users