Vostroyans

I've only seen creed converted by being greenstuffed a mustache and a fur hat... it was very effective, but unfortunately I don't have any photos.

This link may also be helpful - it doesn't convert cadians, but does have a number of techniques in its 4 pages for Vostroyanizing minis: http://web.archive.org/web/20080410230950/http://uk.games-workshop.com:80/imperialguard/vostroyan-regimental-assets/4/

gallery_55178_13851_499593.jpg

Ignore the paint job, it's an old cadian platoon commander whose head got ripped off a replaced with a Pig Iron Miniatures head. I bought 40 of the heads to retrofit my old cadians to better match my metal Vostroyans. I explain the difference as two regiments being combined and adopting some of the wargear and appearance of the larger regiment, in this case Vostroyans.

That's a cool model Bonzi :tu: Its a shame no one really sells papakha hats with gas masks. Ushankas make a good replacement though. Edited by BassWave

I've only seen creed converted by being greenstuffed a mustache and a fur hat... it was very effective, but unfortunately I don't have any photos.

Did you mean this?

0pxtM3q.jpg

How have experiences been with a Vostroyan Tank Commander in a Demolisher with Lascannons, Multi Meltas, and a HK? Sure its a 275 point tank and requires a retinue of psykers and techpriests to keep it alive, but that is a nasty D6 damage machine that will wreck almost any hard target, especially hitting on 2s with a strategem a turn