Just when I thought I couldnt find any more images on Google to give me ideas I come across the term Ero Guro, god I LOVE the Japanese :wub:

エログロ :D

If you ever make it over here, give me a shout :tu:

Just when I thought I couldnt find any more images on Google to give me ideas I come across the term Ero Guro, god I LOVE the Japanese :wub:

エログロ :D

If you ever make it over here, give me a shout :tu:

Believe me it is on the list of places I want to visit. Seems like its one of the few places I could be myself and not have people think I need a straight jacket and rubber room. :lol:

People have standards there, and respect their elders unlike the Brits. :( Were just savages.

Ah yes, Ero Guro. Good lord there's some creepy stuff in that genre. I'm still not sure if it's meant to be horror that uses the juxtaposition of eroticism with gore for maximum impact, or if there's people that actually get off on that kind of thing. Either way, excellent inspiration for Slaaneshi minis.

As for Plaguebearer-to-Herald conversion ideas, I'm thinking either removing the more explicitly Nurgle bits and making it into some kind of embodiment of gluttony, or possibly (if you're up for the heavy conversion required/not afraid of scaring people) making it into a bloated, pregnant Daemonette.

As for Plaguebearer-to-Herald conversion ideas, I'm thinking either removing the more explicitly Nurgle bits and making it into some kind of embodiment of gluttony, or possibly (if you're up for the heavy conversion required/not afraid of scaring people) making it into a bloated, pregnant Daemonette.

I was thinking of turning one of the giant Nurgle Flys into a pregnant Spawn dragging itself along whilst its 'child' drags itself out.

Just watched some country vet show where a cow had given birth and carried on pushing so its insides were outside, gave me the idea of a malformed mutated spawnbaby and also made me gag quite a bit as well when the vet tried pushing it all back in. :lol:

One thing that is bugging me though, I am not sure how I can fit the Noise Marines into a Hellraiser themed force?

As the Cenobites are basically Priests of Hell, I was thinking of making the Hellbound a warband of very religious Slaaneshi renegades, might be able to get away with the Noise Marines as some kind of grotesque dark choir maybe?

Still not sure what to do for the head of the Possessed Contemptor, flesh 'flower' surrounding an eyeball? I wish GW would hurry up and give us the new Slaanesh stuff already, everything would be easier then instead of working with such limited bits. 

Slaaneshi "choir" sounds like an idea. Alternatively, rather than "actual" noise, maybe their weapons unleash some kind of psychoactive wavelength that attacks the very souls/minds of the enemy? Maybe one of these weapons fills the target's brains directly with visions of Slaanesh's realm in the Warp, the form of Slaanesh itself, and perhaps its ultimate victory over mankind, thus leaving the victims with their sanity shattered and faith destroyed at best (and thus, with their entire moral fibre undermined in a split second, perfect for conversion to the true faith) or at worst so utterly disturbed by the sheer wrongness of the visions that they take their own lives, assuming their brains were not rendered to mush by the event. In the case of Tyranids and Necrons, the weapons simply burn out the brainstems/processors of the targets under the sheer barrage of warp-noise.

TLDR: Brainwashing Acid Trip Laser Guns.

For added fun, perhaps give each type of noise weapon its own new name and description.

Sonic Blaster = Brainwave Blaster: The basic weapon used by the Hellbound, the Brainwave Blaster uses a beam of potent Warp radiation to bombard the foe's mind with subliminal messages, blasphemous imagery and the pure sound of the Warp, overloading their synapses with the white noise of Chaos. This is produced by means of similar (albeit scaled down and far less powerful) technology to Eldar D-Weaponry, breaking down the barriers between realspace and the immaterium. The fallout of this tiny breach in reality is focused through an array of modulators and psy-lenses, controlled by the wielder and powered by a battery of still-living psyker brains implanted within the weapon.

Doom Siren = Cortex Mangler Array: Using similar technology to the Brainwave Blaster, augmented with a curious menagerie of dishes and projectors, these custom-built devices are implanted directly into the wielder's spine and interface with their nervous system. These allow the wielder to directly broadcast their perverse litanies to the very souls of their enemies, violating the sanctity of the victim's own mind and leaving them helpless and unwilling to fight back.

Blastmaster = Psycho-Particle Cannon: Technologically resembling an upscaled Brainwave Blaster, the Psycho-Particle Cannon works extremely differently, somehow compressing the energy created by modulating raw Warp radiation into actual, physical matter, before accelerating these atoms of pure chaos at extreme velocities. Upon impact, these tiny projectiles violently self-destruct, instantly converting back into pure Warp radiation and producing a localized blast that can disintegrate adamantium or completely annihilate the minds and bodies of anyone unfortunate enough to be targeted. By means of incredibly complex control systems, the wielder can vary the power output of the weapon, ranging from a small, focused burst that can punch through a tank to a wider-spectrum pulse that will obliterate infantry.

Bingo!!! Your idea has just improved what I was going to do, I think it will be even creepier now. :tu:

Annoyingly I cant get on my laptop to check my reference pictures as its stuck doing a bloody factory reset. Ive been staring at 64% done for two days now.

I cant wait to see it. :wub:

AAAAAAAAAAND I finally sorted out the stuck at 64% installed problem. Only took me 40+ hours to figure out what the :censored: I am doing lol

Now I can crack on with my work, jolly good wotwot and all that. :thumbsup:

++EDIT++ 

Just googled Hellraiser marines and this thread is the third thing that showed up. Im technically internet famous!!

MMMMMMM Salmon bagels. *drools*

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Yep, quite a few spare bits in that kit that come in handy for jobs like this. Shame I found the good horns after I trimmed down and greenstuffed these ones.

Ah well, looks like Ill have to do a second Contemptor one day.

If it ever gets done lol. Been sat here for a few days looking at bits and I cant figure out what I am doing with it. I think I need to move onto something else for the time being.

Nearly done with the Contemptor, just needs more spikes and chains then it will be ready for painting.

med_gallery_75911_12239_1006835.jpgmed_gallery_75911_12239_210136.jpg

Started on the Plaguebearer Daemonette, not sure if I should go for a Witch Elf face or something a bit deformed.

med_gallery_75911_12239_1082991.jpg

Exalted Champion I knocked up quickly out of bits.

med_gallery_75911_12239_56623.jpg

Time to actually paint something... YAY!!!

What would be the best way to paint something with no skin? I was thinking of trying to paint on the detail but a Witch Elf is a bit on the small side, same with sculpting on the muscle tone. 

med_gallery_75911_12239_248338.jpg

Nearly finished the Plague Bearer / Daemonette Herald, just need to do a bit of sculpting to tidy up on her back.

Contemptors done, guns fell off though. Grrrrr

med_gallery_75911_12239_454176.jpgmed_gallery_75911_12239_1028381.jpgmed_gallery_75911_12239_603771.jpg

• 2 months later...