Death Guard fiction

radionausea

Hello,

I'm looking for novels/novellas/short stories where death guard feature or preferably are the main protagonist/antagonist.

If there's stories out there with Typhus points of view all the better.

I've only read Flight of the Eisenstein and Daemonology so far.

Please share your knowledge of the black library with me.

Edited by radionausea

ADB's Cadian Blood has Typhus as the antagonist, though his portrayal differs slightly from more recent DG stuff. He comes off as more a walking hive who can just about remember being a space marine.

Wraight's Blood of Asaheim and Stormcaller have DG as antagonists. There's a good melancholy gardener-sorceror as their leader.

If you don't mind them winning everything, the Codex has some nice fluff and a cool insight into the plague planet and loads of tidbits.

My top three being:

• Mortarion basically just had to glare at Abaddon to give him the plans to make Defilers
  • Typhus completely owns Hauron Blackheart and spares him to humble him further
  • There is a pretty huge war between the Death Guard and Iron Warriors, including both Primarchs, Titans etc and eventually the Death Guard win because they infect so many war machines with rust that Perturabo huffs off in a strop and detonates his entire trench network to get away.