Might as well call a spade a spade. :sweat::laugh.:

For those of you who don't know me, I've been jumping from project to project since my beginnings in the hobby over ten years ago. After a few months away from my models and paints, here I am again with some models I built yesterday.

Space Marine Lieutenant:

gallery_45765_11678_120565.png

gallery_45765_11678_10455.png

Space Marine Tactical Sergeant:

gallery_45765_11678_97024.png

gallery_45765_11678_66330.png

WIP Tactical Marine with auspex:

gallery_45765_11678_28196.png

I'm participating in a "Tale of Four Warlords" challenge with some chaps from my local indie hobby shop so there will be more soon. Then again, you never know when HBS will strike you next!

Have to say Dos, really really like that Lieutenant. What parts did you use for him?

Nice! Which chapter will it be? :smile.:

Roll a D66 then throw a dart at the corresponding dart board. If Dos has already done that Chapter, re-roll the dice.

Two things. 1: how many re-rolls will that be.  2: can we take bets as to which chapter it is?

Roll a D66 then throw a dart at the corresponding dart board. If Dos has already done that Chapter, re-roll the dice.

I think I did it wrong. I've got three eights and I've kinged myself. :huh:

I'm putting my money on the butterfly, guy's on a killer winning streak...

...:dry.:

Fire Angels.

...:dry.:

OHHHHH, looking forward to this!

Thank you, brother! :thumbsup:

Have to say Dos, really really like that Lieutenant. What parts did you use for him?

Thank you, Captain. :smile.: He took a while to put together so I'm glad you like him. Parts list below:

• Head: FW UM Legion head upgrade set
  • Backpack: GW Ravenwing Bikers kit
  • Torso, front: GW SM Tactical Squad kit
  • Torso, back: GW Deathwatch Veterans kit
  • Left arm: GW SM Devastator Squad kit
  • Left shoulder pad: GW SM Tactical Squad kit
  • Right arm: GW SM Veterans MK II set
  • Legs: GW SM Assault Squad kit

I hope that helps!

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this Dos! I always appreciate your comments on my work! How did you do that Auspex arm?

Cheers, Vazzy! The auspex arm comes as-is from the multi-part Primaris Intercessor kit.

Excellent work brother! Great kitbashes, and I particularly like the dynamism of the Lieutenant

Thank you, Spaced Hulk! It means a lot coming from a fantastic converter like yourself. :thumbsup:

Two more members for the Tactical Squad.

Tactical Marine with auspex:

gallery_45765_11678_112431.png

gallery_45765_11678_22333.png

Tactical Marine advancing:

gallery_45765_11678_90684.png

gallery_45765_11678_72266.png

Two more Tactical Marines and a Rhino to go. Once they're all built and based, I'll crack on with painting!

Thanks for the list Dos, going to 'borrow' part of the model. Yes...borrow.

Also Fire Angels? Hmm, the Astral Claw in me isn't sold on that... well kinda. Target practice and you don't need all that gene-seed do you? Right?

Fire Angels, eh? I like the sound of that! :thumbsup:

I'm glad you do! :)

That is a cracking sergeant, bro. In love with that rebreather. It's from the Primaris Reavers, no?

Anyways, looking forward to paint and such. The Fire Angels do have quite the gorgeous scheme, and I'm certain you'll do more than justice to it.

Cheers, mate. And as I mentioned elsewhere to you, it's from the Intercessor kit. Thank you for the kind words. :blush:

Thanks for the list Dos, going to 'borrow' part of the model. Yes...borrow.

Also Fire Angels? Hmm, the Astral Claw in me isn't sold on that... well kinda. Target practice and you don't need all that gene-seed do you? Right?

Haha, "borrow" away, brother. I have pilfered many ideas from other Frater on this board so I'm happy to provide inspiration for others. :tu:

Fire Angels? Will there be some Badab related shenanigans? A few flashbacks mayhaps? Understand, this is a Badab chapter we are talking about, my attention now rests firmly on this thread :wink:

There's a reason why the Veteran Sergeant has a rebreather. That's all I'm saying for the moment. ;)

The two last members of the Tactical Squad have been assembled today.

Tactical Marine advancing:

gallery_45765_11678_4570.png

gallery_45765_11678_77223.png

Tactical Marine with heavy bolter:

gallery_45765_11678_66055.png

gallery_45765_11678_49133.png

And I swapped the original boltgun on this Tactical Marine for a slightly modified one:

gallery_45765_11678_131326.png

As I've been assembling these models I've been thinking about backstory and such. I'll be writing it all down and sharing it at the same time as I post pictures of painted models.

Now, it's Razorback time!

Solid models, Dos. But there is something off with the advancing tac marine. Can't quite put my finger on it but the pose just doesn't seem right. May be because hes walking/running/jogging forward and his right leg is forward and as is his right arm with both his left leg and left arm back as well.

Nice mix of bits mate, they look like real veterans. Will be nice to see some orange with your yellow! :thumbsup:

Fire Angels! I like the sound of that! Definitely a great chapter there.

The squad is also looking good and looking forward to new additions.

Cheers, brothers! :)

Solid models, Dos. But there is something off with the advancing tac marine. Can't quite put my finger on it but the pose just doesn't seem right. May be because hes walking/running/jogging forward and his right leg is forward and as is his right arm with both his left leg and left arm back as well.

Hmm... how about this? Better?

gallery_45765_11678_81317.png

Archived