Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Starting escalation campaign with Sisters. Tips pls

31 replies to this topic

Beams

Beams

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 773 posts
  • Chapter Name: Order of Our Martyred Lady

I was planning on using celestine. But the rules are no named characters til 1250 pts :(

For good reason. Celestine is way too good in 500-1250 games to take without feeling bad.
  • dude163 likes this

dracpanzer

dracpanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 336 posts
  • Chapter Name: Raven Guard. 5th Battle Co.
Think they meant Celestians, bodyguard Vet sisters around a Canoness with a priest for extra attacks is nice. Will be so much better once the Eviscerator gets its points reduced (we pray) in line with the power fist changes for Marines. Imagifer is a nice buff for this group as well, and or the Hospitaller.
gallery_53617_12047_29898.jpg

dude163

dude163

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts

I was planning on using celestine. But the rules are no named characters til 1250 pts sad.png

For good reason. Celestine is way too good in 500-1250 games to take without feeling bad.

Yes i agree 100% she is bad enough at 1850 S7 6 A wow

Atrus

Atrus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 289 posts
  • Chapter Name: Order of the Penitent Spirit
Well thats fair enough. But theres no reason you cant proxy her as an amazing looking Seraphim Superoir ;)

dude163

dude163

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts
Game 2 was last night. Teamed up with ultramarines vs space wolves and guard

Changed the canoness to the recommended eviscerator. Wow. She mulched a squad of space wolves and Then hacked up a leman Russ :). The seraphim tanked 2 plasma cannons and 2 meltas with 4 6++ invul s :). Dominion squads got a lot of shooting done into guardsmen and wiped out 20. Great fun.

Won 5-2 on points.
  • dracpanzer and Beams like this

CaptainHelion

CaptainHelion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,713 posts
The Eviscerator is just so great. I'm glad for you!

dude163

dude163

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts
Played 3 games now. 2 victories vs dark eldar. And a team game vs Wolves and guard. Loss to iron hands

Dominion squads with melta coupled with acts of faith = tears of your opponent :)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users